PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want????

Moli
12-10-2008, 05:50 PM
A big cuddly white and ginger cat!!!!:mad: 3 times today I have had to pick up and dispose of half devoured mice, in my kitchen:( He has been warned he will go in the free ads if he does not stop it!!!!:roll: :roll: :lol:

kado
12-10-2008, 06:51 PM
He realy loves you.

alexgirl73
12-10-2008, 07:06 PM
ME!!!! I'll take him lol.

PoshPuss
12-10-2008, 07:39 PM
I'll swap you one cuddly mouse-killer for A WHINGING PERSIAN PRINCESS!:p
She's been on top miserable miaow form today, a proper diva. I feed her and brush and comb her and still its not enough!
Just for today though, she'll be my fabby wabby pussycat tomorrow:D

Phoenix
12-10-2008, 08:34 PM
I'll swap you for Beauty, who keeps doing her business everywhere BUT the litter tray :lol: :shock:

cats' staff
12-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Ours lose them and we only realise when a small furry animal runs out from under a bit of furniture.

Send the big cuddly thing this way! There's always room for another- Oh, Smudge says 'no way', sorry!

dandysmom
12-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Leia echos "no way!" also; I'd love him...but the chances of him being given away are about the same as the sun rising in the West tomorrow, Moli! At least he kills his mice....Leia plays "catch and release"...

Moli
12-10-2008, 09:30 PM
Leia echos "no way!" also; I'd love him...but the chances of him being given away are about the same as the sun rising in the West tomorrow, Moli! At least he kills his mice....Leia plays "catch and release"...
Think he knows I do not mean it!!!He is sitting plonking on my knee at the moment, i suppose i do love him...:roll: ;)

Erin
12-10-2008, 09:37 PM
I want him,can I have him?!?!?!?! I can pick him up next weekend :lol:

Moli
12-10-2008, 09:38 PM
I want him,can I have him?!?!?!?! I can pick him up next weekend :lol:

No!!!!:? :? :lol:

Moli
12-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Although I may swap him for that gorgeous cuddley boy of yours....

Erin
12-10-2008, 09:41 PM
:lol: :lol: unfortunately Jerry doesnt agree to that deal :roll: :lol:

calismum
Could do a swop swop for a 3 month old kitten!! (Kinsi)

Good points - very cuddly when tired, rubs and meows in your face, melts your heart, beautiful to look at, lovely colour, fully litter trained, eats anything (including newpaper edges, book edges, fluff, plant leaves, corners of towels (maybe this should also be in the bad bits!!!)), keeps you entertained for hours,

Bad points - chases the dog, terrorises Alfie, jumps on your face in the middle of the night (but only if you are sound asleep), has an uncontrolable urge to get to the highest point in any room - even if that means suicidal leaps into mid air.

Where shall we meet to swop over?????? - or does a few dead mice seem quite bearable now?

CM

Moli
:lol: :lol: unfortunately Jerry doesnt agree to that deal :roll: :lol:

Ok, what about your gorgeous cuddley Choc then????sure my girls would love him...;)

Erin
12-10-2008, 09:43 PM
oh you can have him,ill post him tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moli
12-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Could do a swop swop for a 3 month old kitten!! (Kinsi)

Good points - very cuddly when tired, rubs and meows in your face, melts your heart, beautiful to look at, lovely colour, fully litter trained, eats anything (including newpaper edges, book edges, fluff, plant leaves, corners of towels (maybe this should also be in the bad bits!!!)), keeps you entertained for hours,

Bad points - chases the dog, terrorises Alfie, jumps on your face in the middle of the night (but only if you are sound asleep), has an uncontrolable urge to get to the highest point in any room - even if that means suicidal leaps into mid air.

Where shall we meet to swop over?????? - or does a few dead mice seem quite bearable now?

CM
Ummmm!!! think I will stick with the dead mice thanks!!:roll: :lol:

Moli
13-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Ok, Change of cat....Casper is now the mice catcher!!!!

Elaine
13-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Ok, what about your gorgeous cuddley Choc then????sure my girls would love him...;)

No way!!!! Choc comes to me if he is ever to go anywhere:twisted:
As does Chancer.
Thats the law you know;)