PDA

View Full Version : Phoebe the escapee

kado
12-10-2008, 04:18 PM
I had to go around to one of the houses i sit for to get some woodshavings its only about 3 doors away though. I didnt as my friends new puppy (chocolate lab and absolutley beautiful) was sat on the drive. I banged on the window but they wasnt in. I had to carry her home to get the keys it let her back in i cat sit for them. I couldnt understand how she got out until 5 mins later she did it again she escaped through the cat flap and then the fence with the hole on it for the cats. I took her back in and locked it. Its happened to me before about 4 years ago i was walking back from the pub and found a black lab puppy called maple sat her drive who had escaped as well weired isnt it.

jane

Hreow
12-10-2008, 04:21 PM
First rule of being a pet... Find the quickest way to the most fun. ^^ Clever little things. :D

kado
12-10-2008, 04:30 PM
I totaly agree. Just spoke to the owner and they said she looked realy sheepish when they came in no accidents. they have had her 3wks today and they dont want too leave her for long periods so next saturday instead of baby sitting in a house i am dog sitting.

jane

Moli
12-10-2008, 05:22 PM
One clever pup!