PDA

View Full Version : bad dream?!!

Tink
04-10-2008, 11:11 PM
yesterday i was doing chores and i heard a blood curdling meowish scream from the bedroom where kuan yin and hestia were. i ran like heck into there and hestia was eating..kuan yin had been sleeping on the bed and had eyes half open and was looking around a bit confused.
everyone was fine. i sat next to her to check for injury and she bit me as if to say "why'd you do that?" (she likes to blame the first person she sees after something happens..LOL). then she relaxed and fell back asleep (took the opportunity to cut her nails..LOL)
eating fine, going potty, totally normal.
has your cat ever had a nightmare?

dandysmom
04-10-2008, 11:44 PM
That was scary, Tink! No, none of mine have ever had a nightmare that resulted in screaming; they often twitch while sleeping and have REM, but nothing as drastic as that!~ Poor Kuan Yin, must have been a really nasty nightmare. And sneaky, but clever of you, to do her nails while she was out!

Elvisisboss
05-10-2008, 12:16 AM
oh no!! :(

hope she is ok!! i dont know if my older cat has or not, cant rem! my little one hasnt yet!!

angieh
05-10-2008, 01:26 PM
That's a disturbing thought Tink! Merlin certainly has never had a nightmare.

niki71uk
05-10-2008, 03:26 PM
my border terrier has bad dreams some times,i wake up with a heartattack lol,it sounds like a fog horn,the sound he makes and just as loud,i have to nudge him to wake him up

he hasnt had one like that in a while mind