PDA

View Full Version : imitating new sister?

Tink
03-10-2008, 12:16 AM
when hestia first came (not long ago..maybe two months? can't remember), her previous owner said she loved her daily treats and provided me with some. kuan yin never liked treats before but now they will fight if i don't give them out at the same time on seperate sides of the room (i have to move quick..LOL).
so that i thought was no biggie, coincidence perhaps now she likes these particular treats.
so kuan yin has never responded to catnip ever..hestia goes crazy over it. today i sprinkled some on the blankie and hestia rolled around like usual in it..i noticed kuan yin staring from her perch so i thought what the heck and sprinkled some on her blankie too. well, all of a sudden someone started rolling on her back in it then would check and look at hestia almost to make sure she was doing it right.
kuan yin is very much the alpha cat so it's hard to imagine her trying to do that.
merely coincidence? maybe it's like that song "anything you can do, i can do better..i can do anything better than you..."
either way, it's funny:D

dandysmom
03-10-2008, 02:28 AM
Oh, that's cute! It does seem as if Kuan Yin may have a bit of sibling rivalry going there, even though she's the alpha cat and doesn't have the catnip-response gene!

Mags
03-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Kuan Yin appears to learning a lot from Hestia...:D

Elvisisboss
03-10-2008, 11:51 AM
awwww so cute lol!!! :D