PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi Max

Phoenix
02-10-2008, 06:23 PM
What's it got in it? I've got a couple of plastic bottles of it in the cupboard and every time I get them out Beauty wants to try some. I have never given her any, nor am I going to no matter how much she looks at me with the starving-kitty-here-need-some-now look. I've let her sniff the container though!

yola
02-10-2008, 07:07 PM
As far as I know it's got sugar and lots of artificial muck in it.

Phoenix
02-10-2008, 07:09 PM
As far as I know it's got sugar and lots of artificial muck in it.

Certaintly not for Beauty! I quite like it (I don't drink much of it, a glass a day maximum) but Beauty's never had any (I think it would either kill her or seriously harm her wouldn't it? It certaintly wouldn't do her any good, I know that much!)

calismum
02-10-2008, 07:13 PM
Alfie loves to play with the smaller empty bottle - I half flatten it and put some rice grains in it. He has a ball chasing it around.

You now have me wondering if it is the smell?

CM

Phoenix
02-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Alfie loves to play with the smaller empty bottle - I half flatten it and put some rice grains in it. He has a ball chasing it around.

You now have me wondering if it is the smell?

CM

As far as I know she's not smelt the drink itself (I'm the only one in the house who drinks it) it's just the bottle I let her smell. Is it because she knows it's mine and wants me to share it? (the drink I mean)