PDA

View Full Version : West Country cat-owners beware!

yola
01-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Just saw this on yahoo. Mags . . . not right in your town, but keep a close eye on Cassie please! *shudder*

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/20081001/tuk-cat-owners-fear-copycat-killer-45dbed5.html

PoshPuss
01-10-2008, 01:06 PM
OMG! How awful. I can't believe that there issome sicko out there doing this deliberately :shock:

Moli
01-10-2008, 02:32 PM
OMG! How awful. I can't believe that there issome sicko out there doing this deliberately :shock:
Thats the only word for them PP, SICK!!!!!!:twisted: :twisted:

Mags
01-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Oh my goodness...how awful!:shock: There are some very sick people around these days..:evil:

Thanks for the warning Yola, at this time of the year I always get her indoors when it starts to get dark. Surely no-one would dare do that in daylight :?

meep
01-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Oh that is awful! The poor cats :(

Although from the article does it not say it could be a contaminated water source, and they're not sure whether it's definately someone purposely doing it?

Either way the poor cats and their distraugh owners!

Elaine
01-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Poor kitties. I will never understand people and how they can do such awful things like that.
I dont like to call these people sick as i feel it gives them some sort of get out clause for their actions, cruel and calculating is what i call them which imo makes them much more dangerous.

Phoenix
01-10-2008, 07:58 PM
Poor kitties. I will never understand people and how they can do such awful things like that.
I dont like to call these people sick as i feel it gives them some sort of get out clause for their actions, cruel and calculating is what i call them which imo makes them much more dangerous.

I'd call them evil! :twisted:

:twisted: :evil: with knobs on! :(

yola
01-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Yes, I agree. Evil, sadistic and inhuman. Hopefully somewhere along the line if the law doesn't get them then 'fate' will.

Phoenix
02-10-2008, 06:25 PM
Yes, I agree. Evil, sadistic and inhuman. Hopefully somewhere along the line if the law doesn't get them then 'fate' will.

Maybe something or someone will force them to drink it ...

I shouldn't say things like that, should I? Not on this site anyway ...