PDA

View Full Version : kuan yin, the escape artist

Tink
01-10-2008, 04:52 AM
so i told you about how she got out last week (kuan yin is strictly an indoor cat). well she did it again yesterday morning and she almost jetted out two other times from various places where we caught her in time (once pried open the window and the other ran under our st. bernard while they were going out for potties for cover). yesterday morning is a mystery but she was waiting at the backyard door again to be let in. we don't know HOW she did it. i've been shutting all the windows and the only other place that has openings is up in the rafters in the garage which we've forbidden her to go to anymore as well.
i'm starting to think she can open doors or one of the dogs is on it!
at least she came home..
then, just now, i thought monkey crawled out the window because it was cracked and he'd gone missing. i was outside searching with the flashlight ( a ferret can be incredibly hard to find once it gets outside and has no survival skills..the domesticated ones don't) so i was a wreck. of course i found him in the couch a while later.
okay. i've got everyone locked up tight.
think i'm going to go have a heart attack now:shock: :roll:

PoshPuss
01-10-2008, 09:19 AM
It's incredible how fast they can be when they are determined to get outside! The call of the wild must be strong :-D

Mags
01-10-2008, 02:42 PM
It sounds like Kuan Yin has the taste for the big outside now Tink....:D

Glad you managed to get her back indoors....

angieh
01-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Perhaps she and one of the dogs are in cahoots!?

Tink
01-10-2008, 11:58 PM
Perhaps she and one of the dogs are in cahoots!?

yep. i bet they've formed some kind of partnership...:cool: