PDA

View Full Version : Ive got a new best mate

kado
28-09-2008, 11:32 PM
I am cat sitting for a friend for another week. I go in the morning, at tea time and then at night time. He is not always there if i see him at night i dont see him in the morning. Well the last 5 nights he hasnt been in so i shout him as i lock up and he runs straight towards me and follows me home and stays either on the drive or jumps over the gate and stares in the living room. Sometimes he brings his mates Oscar, Spotty, Buster and Mickey. It is realy funny too see me talking too all the cats on the drive and telling the to behave. Oscar and spottys owners called me the cat woman and i should have got a zoo instead of a house. I dont care what people think i love all animals but all the animals i sit for comes too me wether i am looking after them or not.

jane

calismum
29-09-2008, 11:47 AM
I think that conjures up a great picture. You should take a photo and let us all see.

I firmly believe there are 'cat' people and those who want to be.

My OH attracts cats wherever he is, they always go to him.

Even here the cats always go to him before anyone else.

CM

angieh
29-09-2008, 12:52 PM
I can relate to that too - I am sure I have said before, one of my uncles always said that he never went out looking for a cat - they always came to him. He lived in various places all over the world and was never more than a few days without a resident cat! Wonder what it is about "cat people"? I don't think I'd ever object to being called that!

kado
29-09-2008, 02:41 PM
I dont object to been called a cat person. He was funny last night though. I opened the gate told him to go home but he kept coming back and back. I was realy tempted to let him in last night OH would have not been please as we dont know if he has any fleas. I have a video of him looking through the patio with 3 of mine inside just staring at him realy funny as Simon usualy fights any cats he doesnt like. Oh and he didnt leave the patio till 2.30am.

jane