PDA

View Full Version : nearly lost kuan yin today

Tink
26-09-2008, 07:07 PM
well, i am superstitious and i think these things may happen in threes.
first baby bear's anaphylactic shock last week, my parents losing their beloved dog this morning, then shortly after i realized kuan yin had gone missing.
i was freaking out screaming for her because i've had the thought in my head that when it rains it pours. i realized i hadn't seen her before i fell asleep last night.
finally i see her waiting outside the backyard door which she wasn't at when i first checked. she got out once when she was a kitten and i remember when i called her she came to the front door the next time i checked.
not sure if she got out last night or when the dogs got let out this morning. but she was hungry and thirsty when she came in and nonchalant as usual about these kinds of things.:roll:
anyway, she is fine and i have nearly had a heart attack.
i'm starting to worry about tigger as he is not improving from the infection and it is near the tumor as many of you know.
i also got some very bad news about a family member i am very close to today. i can't go into it but it's very bad (legal).
not a good time for me right now . i pray at least things will settle down and at least my babies will be okay.

Phoenix
26-09-2008, 08:07 PM
I know what you were going through with Kuan Yin! We had the same drama with Beauty not so long ago!

Glad Kuan Yin is OK though!

dandysmom
26-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Never rains but it pours! Happy that Kuan Yin's home and safe now; you certainly have had enough bad things happening lately.......

angieh
27-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Really glad Kuan Yin is OK Tink.