PDA

View Full Version : Alfie being totally gross again!

Rosie
23-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Usually evening ritual - bring in dead mouse throw it round the living room a couple of times then loose interest.

Saturday dead mouse upside down on rug and Alfie ate it !!! starting with its feet:shock:

I suppose it is normal but I have never seen either Alfie or Rosie actually eat one before.

angieh
23-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Yummmmmy!!!!!!!!

dinahsmum
23-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Mousie Toes? A change from fish fingers!
Bleugh.

Moli
23-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Mousie Toes? A change from fish fingers!
Bleugh.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not as bad as Chancer then, he eats the head and brings me the rest!!:roll:

kado
23-09-2008, 04:30 PM
He must have been hungry. Kado at the moment likes frogs he likes batting them from side to side then as we put them out of the way he stays there for hours. HE doesnt eat them though

CathyW
23-09-2008, 06:50 PM
its the crunchy noises they make (bluegh) the amount of times i found a headless bird in our place. when we moved we found one under the bed in the spare room !!!!!!!

cats' staff
23-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Ours bring them in alive and lose them. The rabbit that hopped out from behind the boiler was a bit of a shock the other day and it took us ages to catch the field vole one of them lost.

CathyW
23-09-2008, 09:58 PM
ronnie can do gross with style. he will gobble his meal down. be it cat food or *natures cupboard* he will throw it back up. and guess who has to clear it up. and why do they back up when they do it so its by the length. mega yuk

cats' staff
23-09-2008, 10:17 PM
and why do they absolutely refuse to hit the newspaper you have hurriedly spread in front of them at the first sound of 'bleahg'?

dandysmom
23-09-2008, 10:35 PM
and why do they absolutely refuse to hit the newspaper you have hurriedly spread in front of them at the first sound of 'bleahg'?

Relieved to read that, thought mine were the only ones who did that! Leia never eats hers, thank God, but sometimes stashes one away for later,,,, and I find a mummified dead mouse weeks after that she's retrieved from whereever.....not nice to step on barefooted in a darkish room!! :shock: Yuk!!

Moli
23-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Chancer has a funny habit, he lines them up on the back door step for me to find in the morning!!!:roll: :roll:

dandysmom
23-09-2008, 10:37 PM

Relieved to read that, thought mine were the only ones who did that! Leia never eats hers, thank God, but sometimes stashes one away for later,,,, and I find a mummified dead mouse weeks after that she's retrieved from whereever.....not nice to step on barefooted in a darkish room!! :shock: Yuk!!