PDA

View Full Version : normal monday morning chaos with the 2 Rs

CathyW
22-09-2008, 09:46 PM
ok i really didnt want to get up this morning. but when the reggie-o-clock stands on your chest purring at a 100 decibles (or so it seems) its time to get up.
so after ive done the meds and coffee routine, they know humans b4 animals these days. dont stop them tho, ronnie is normally throwing himself around the floor in the throws of a hunger attack. and reggie just seems to be everywhere. so then i feed the critters. and its my turn. well monday bed change day. oh boy fun n games for reggie, its reggie on the bed, mummy puts him on the floor. u know the routine. eventully a pretty easy job takes about 20 mins. OH normally in the other room laughing his head off.
so i get the bed looking nice. R n R leap straight on. ronnie does his fluffing all the way along till hes comfy. reggie just lays there not really interested. (so he wants us to think) he will wait till his bro is alseep soundly. and then reggie will sneak up to ronnie sniff him and maybe a little lick, ahh u may think cute. NOPE he then takes a bite out of poor ronnis ample behind. and thats it ronnie leaps up and a fight starts ON MY NICE MADE BED !!!!!!
so ronnie goes onto the window sill glaring at his brother who steals ronnies spot on the bed. so mummy picks up reggie puts him in the front room and puts ronnie back on the bed settle him dow ect. and what happens, he then wants to go out.
so reggie gets the bed after all.
by about 12 ish im ready to go out n start the belated day.
oh i lurve mondays :-D

Moli
22-09-2008, 09:49 PM
They are like a couple of naughty boys!!!

Elaine
22-09-2008, 09:51 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

CathyW
22-09-2008, 10:14 PM
ive never met a pair of cats with such unique characters before. they are such time wasters.

Moli
22-09-2008, 10:16 PM
ive never met a pair of cats with such unique characters before. they are such time wasters.
My boys are quiet compared to your two.....they must be fun to live with:D

angieh
22-09-2008, 10:57 PM
I rather think those two play you like a violin, boys mum! Either that or they put on a special performance just for you - perhaps they think it'll brighten your day!!!! :D :D :D

dandysmom
22-09-2008, 11:39 PM
I just love the stories of your two hooligans! Want to swap one of them for Leia? (Not that I would!) She's such a nice. quiet ladylike cat!

PoshPuss
23-09-2008, 08:14 AM
Your boys must fill your house with joy, Cath.
Such characters, those two! :lol:

CathyW
23-09-2008, 08:55 AM
they are 2 smashers. this morning i was having my coffe, and theres ronnie laying next to me, flat on his back wanting tummy tickles. reggie came in headbutting feet/chairs/anything in his way really. god the shameless behavior of those 2 when they want feeding.
they stroll into my next door neighbours place as if they own it, she has 2 cats. sami is a friend of theirs so he dont mind but the girl cat she wont stand it. has a right grumble.
but i spoil them rotton i admit it. well got no kids at home so they get alot of the fuss.
even the dogs spoilt . huge box full of toys tin of treats.
think i prefer my animals to alot of humans. (presant company excepted of course :) )