PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I hate dogs!!!!!

Moli
22-09-2008, 03:28 PM
My two little ones decided it would be a good idea to roll in something yucky today, and boy did they pong!!!!Suppose I should think myself lucky Mollie did not join then!!:?

yola
22-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Oh dear. Doggy bath time then is it??? ;) :shock: ;)

Moli
22-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Oh dear. Doggy bath time then is it??? ;) :shock: ;)
They have had their baths, and are now sunning themselves!!!:roll:

dinahsmum
22-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Yukky.
My neighbour with the black lab has a hose with a brush on the end permanently ready - not for the car, for Huntley! I think he's fixed something to the wall to clip the dog's lead to. Silly dog doesn't seem to mind, he just stands there and gets hosed down

Moli
22-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Yukky.
My neighbour with the black lab has a hose with a brush on the end permanently ready - not for the car, for Huntley! I think he's fixed something to the wall to clip the dog's lead to. Silly dog doesn't seem to mind, he just stands there and gets hosed down
Do not think my 2 would appreciate that DM, they like warm water...:roll:

Elaine
22-09-2008, 03:34 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: dirty dogs:lol: :lol: :lol:

Moli
22-09-2008, 03:36 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: dirty dogs:lol: :lol: :lol:
If you still want Tara Elaine,she is yours!!!!:roll: :roll: she is the worst, if she had not shown Gypsy where it was, Gyp would not have rolled!!!:roll: :lol:

Elaine
22-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Poor Tara, she gets the blame for everything in your house:lol: :lol: :lol:

Moli
22-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Poor Tara, she gets the blame for everything in your house:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats because she is the trouble maker...:roll:

Elaine
22-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Always looks like a little angel to me:lol: and very pretty.

Moli
22-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Always looks like a little angel to me:lol: and very pretty.
Pretty she may be, but no angel:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:

calismum
22-09-2008, 07:00 PM
I used to have a dog, Fern, who was the absolute expert at finding the most stinky, sticky, foul poo (or rotted dead thing) to roll in.

Remember once on a beach walk she found a long dead bit of ?seal? and had covered herself before I could get to her.

No amount of chucking her in the sea got rid of it and we drove home with all the windows down and our heads hanging out as far as poss. In November!!!!

Big sympathy.

CM

Moli
22-09-2008, 07:08 PM
I used to have a dog, Fern, who was the absolute expert at finding the most stinky, sticky, foul poo (or rotted dead thing) to roll in.

Remember once on a beach walk she found a long dead bit of ?seal? and had covered herself before I could get to her.

No amount of chucking her in the sea got rid of it and we drove home with all the windows down and our heads hanging out as far as poss. In November!!!!

Big sympathy.

CMThat is one smell that is almost impossible to get rid of it, thats one reason I do not go to the beach now!!!:?

dandysmom
22-09-2008, 09:13 PM
I am very glad to be a cat person........:-D

angieh
22-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Yes, me too. Wish now my OH wasn't hankering after a dog!

Kazz
23-09-2008, 10:42 AM
Now thats odd because Sunday Sal rolled in somethng I think that had previously left a cow (will go into no more details ;) )and had to wash her when I got back she stunk...I tried wiping her down with long grass but being the new car did not have my "old faithful" facilities at hand" so had to utilise the grass.............good point car now laden with "dog cleaning material" :)

calismum
23-09-2008, 07:05 PM
I never go anywhere without towel, water and pampers wipes in the car.

Was thinking of one of these towel bags?

CM

Moli
23-09-2008, 07:16 PM
I have water, towel, and pampers in my car too, but they were caked in it,afraid a baby wipe just would not do this time...:? :lol:

Today, there were two sheep that has escaped from the field on the site I walk......all 3 walked straight past them, no interest in them at all..but.....the two little ones were very interested in what the sheep had left behind,:roll: so they were told to stay with me!just incase....:roll:

calismum
23-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Cali thinks sheep poo is a delicacy to be eaten in great quantities and then chucked up over - preferably - a pale coloured carpet.

The little dear!

CM

Kazz
23-09-2008, 07:30 PM
I agree Sal is not interested in the animals she ignore sheep..cows...horses...anything like that it the "waste produce" that fascinated her....I know too much information.

No idea what made me go out without the compulsory 2x2ltr bottles of water and towel think I just forgot it was not there with the new car and all...Good job as I said to her I love her.....:)

Angie what sort of dog does your hubby want? and are you really not a dog person.

Moli
23-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Must be a staffie thing Kazz, thats the bit my girls love too....!

angieh
23-09-2008, 09:21 PM
OH is shaking his head and says he doesn't want a dog any more after I have read this thread to him!

It's not that I'm not a dog person - it's just that they are so ......... disgusting! You'd not get a cat doing that!