PDA

View Full Version : We nearly lost Beauty today!

Phoenix
20-09-2008, 07:46 PM
For most of today I didn't (and still don't!) know exactly where Beauty was! I know where she is now, but it really scared me! I thought she had been hurt or worse! :cry:

We checked everywhere we could think of, no sign of her! I eventually came across her (she finally emerged this evening from a spot of the garden I know for a fact she wasn't in when we were looking for her - I looked there!)

At least she's OK and indoors, none the worse for wear for the fright she gave us! :shock:

dandysmom
20-09-2008, 08:10 PM
That's so scary! Wonder where in the world she was hiding? But she's in and OK now; give her a chin-tickle from me and tell her not to do it again!!! You don't need grey hair!!

Phoenix
20-09-2008, 08:12 PM
That's so scary! Wonder where in the world she was hiding? But she's in and OK now; give her a chin-tickle from me and tell her not to do it again!!! You don't need grey hair!!

No and no one else on Catsey needs grey hair either!

I'll give her a chin tickle from you and I'll stroke her paws from you as well (she's decided she likes that)

dandysmom
20-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Paws are a no-no with Leia!!! Tummy yes, paws no!

Phoenix
20-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Paws are a no-no with Leia!!! Tummy yes, paws no!

It's the opposite with Beauty! Paws, yes, she quite like that, no tummy rubs though!

angieh
20-09-2008, 08:44 PM
How about a little chin tickle? Merlin likes that!

What a naughty Beauty to worry you so! So glad she's home safe and sound.

alexgirl73
20-09-2008, 09:04 PM
naughty Beauty, glad she's home though x

Tina
20-09-2008, 11:58 PM
Glad beauty's home safe!!!! :-)