PDA

View Full Version : Does your cats sit anywhere odd.

kado
17-09-2008, 10:33 AM
We take Simon and Guinness to the vets to be weighed regularly, so we thought we would buy a pair of scales to do them ourselfs at home. I know that some people can be obbsessed by there weight some times but only place that simon will sleep now is on them. Do any off your cats sleep in odd places.:D

jane

Moli
17-09-2008, 02:53 PM
One of mine sleeps in a plant pot ontop of the dirt!!!

dandysmom
17-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Does the mantelpiece count? Leia likes to sleep there.

Mags
17-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Cassie favours the bird table...:lol:

Grete
17-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Both of mine are odd place sleepers.

If Bubbles is outside, she is either snoozing in the mulch border, on the second shed roof - never the first for some reason and lastly, on the deck following the sun round. Inside she sleeps in the warderobe in the spare room, on top of a load of junk or anywhere my hot water bottle is/has been. In winter tho she falls asleep on her back, 4 paws in the air, in front of the fire.

Fizz doesn't like to sleep outside so her preferred place to sleep is on or as close to me as she can. Failing that, the spare computer chair near me works well. Of a night time, she sleeps on my head :roll: :-D It's like sleeping with a furry hat on ;)

kado
17-09-2008, 08:36 PM
At the moment Simon is trying too sleep in a shoe box which he doesnt realy fit in. Troy and Chester are on the kitchen window. Guinness is on the computer chair, which nobody else but me can move him without getting there hand attacked. Kado who is the boss of them all is asleep on the microwave which is on top of the fridge.

jane

HappyKatz
17-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Our boy Sage loves small boxes. He is a pretty big boy & he overflows in those little boxes, but he loves to lay in them with his head sticking out. He'll lay in the box for hours :lol:

meep
18-09-2008, 03:58 PM
Our boy Sage loves small boxes. He is a pretty big boy & he overflows in those little boxes, but he loves to lay in them with his head sticking out. He'll lay in the box for hours :lol:

Darcy is exactly the same as Sage, HappyKatz! Every time we get a new box in the house he claims it as his own and won't leave it for about 2 days!

Both of mine like sleeping everywhere and anywhere. They both have a box at the top of the wardrobe which is the thing I'd most associate as their 'bed'. They're full of my winter scarves, hats, and some folders, so quite comfy I'm sure!

Minsky loves to sleep at the door of the wardrobe when one half of it is closed. And also a wee warm spot under the bed.

Minsky also loves if the blanket on top of the bed falls down a wee bit so there's a lot of it bunched up on the floor: he'll crawl under it so he's entirely hidden and stay there for hours!

Darcy loves his scratching post, I've got about 20 photos of him in different positions on it with the most loved-up expression on his face. Also, I don't know if this is odd, but he loves to fall asleep right in the middle of the living room floor. Not a 'cat-nap' but properly asleep, on his side with his face smushed into the carpet. He even begins to dream, his wee whiskers start twitching, so cute!

Tina
18-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Our Miw likes to sleep in a paper bag.....but just her head and shoulders fit LOL! Unfortunately, when Mouse sees Miw asleep with her head in a bag, she thinks it's an invitation to jump on the bag! LOL!

Moli
18-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Chancer sits on the bonnet of my car, and will climb up the windscreen and sit on the roof!!!