PDA

View Full Version : why has he done this?

Elvisisboss
16-09-2008, 11:47 PM
hiya, sometimes my cat sleeps in the washing basket.

earlyer today i noticed him 'digging' in it, i got him out right away as i thought it looked like he was digging to wee or poo!! there was only a few socks in there at the time & a hot water bottle!!

he went in his loo after.

jsut now i heard a noise.......and i knew where he was so i went over & picked him up out of the ashing basket i had put a top in it earlyer & yes he had weed all over my top & the socks :(

his litter tray is Huge & very clean and just been done out.

so no idea why he has done this, there was alot of wee so not like a little bit where id think terrtorial marking? his coming up to 5 months, is it time to get him in and have him neutered now?

i have no idea why he has done this he Knows where his tray is he uses it all the time since he was 7 weeks old its in the same place etc.

what do i do and how can i get rid of the smell on my clothes?!! :evil:

thanks!

Elaine
17-09-2008, 07:29 AM
Oh dear, it may well be time to book him in for the nut chop;)

Samz5
17-09-2008, 11:41 AM
I agree its time for the nut-chop-op !

As for the clothes wash them with lots of biological washing powder, should do the trick, sometimes the smell just sticks and they might have to be thrown away.

yola
17-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Yes, definite neutering in order LOL!!

Oh, and it could be because you cleaned the litter tray that he's decided to go elsewhere. If you put a little bit of the old litter back in that should help him recognise where it is he really needs to 'go'.

angieh
17-09-2008, 01:24 PM
I have heard that tomato ketchup takes the stink out from anything contaminated by a skunk, so I'm sure that it would get the smell out of your clothes. What a pity.

Get him done!

Elvisisboss
17-09-2008, 03:54 PM
hiya thanks i have soaked them in viniger its meant to get the smell out! i will wash them twice today as well!

i washed all his box out last night i remember that i hadnt washed the actual litter tray and i replace all the litter with new litter so he seemed happier, did try and get in the basket later!! but i put him in his tray and he went to the loo right away!

little flippin sod! was eye-ing up the basket this morning so i put him in his tray........and he went !!!

he was sooo ice to me last night too!! as i was very mad and used his full name lol!! he wouldnt leave me alone after that 'im sorry mummy' face!

bless him little sodlet! :-P