PDA

View Full Version : Time heals

Kazz
11-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Well well well, time is a healer as they say I have had my first chocolate eclair today since Cleo was PTS last year. Felt strange but not sad eating it on my own.

We always shared, she would eat the cream from my finger I would eat the top half of the eclair with the choc on with a bit of cream.

A big step forward............:-D

yola
11-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Karen, that is indeed a big step. But think what avoiding eclairs has done for your waistline :D Bless her - Cleo's been taking care of you from afar :D

Mags
11-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Big step indeed Kazz .......and I bet you had a little smile to yourself while you were eating it...;)

Kazz
11-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Odd still did not eat all the cream.......or the bottom half of the eclair the none choc side she must must have trained me over the years to eating only my share.....however for a small cat she could really pack away the cream.........:)

I missed sharing though.............Sal looked up but she does not get cream or cake/choc at all - so she is not bothered.

angieh
11-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Bless you Kazz - Cleo would appreciate your gesture of leaving her share of the cream I am sure.

dandysmom
11-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Sad but touching, Kazz ......