PDA

View Full Version : Guinness has being at vets again

kado
08-09-2008, 05:37 PM
We think guinness has being fighting or sratched his head on a bush causing a sking infection. He has being given some AB for a week and he has a collar on which troy is scared of. He also got some cystease for his cystitas which is a maintanace dose. The only good news is that he lost a bit of weight 300g not much but its something. He has to go back in a week to see if its healing at the same time they are going to spray him with frontline they cant do it now because of the open wound. I realy do feel sorry for him has he now has to have 5 tablets a day.

jane

Mags
08-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Poor Guiness, I hope he'll feel better soon, Jane..:(

Moli
08-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Poor baby, hope his AB's work soon, cuddles from me....

kado
08-09-2008, 05:55 PM
He is realy feeling sorry for himself now he is sitting on the settee with his head over the edge of it. He can still eat and drink with i am pleased about. He has being going out alot more lately but with having the collar on he cant now and will have to be supervised when he is in the garden so the weight he lost we think he will put back on now.

jane

Elaine
08-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Poor baby xxx Cuddles to Guiness from me, Eva and Bernie xxx

dandysmom
08-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Poor baby! And poor you..5 pills a day! Is he OK with being pilled?

kado
10-09-2008, 12:31 PM
He doesnt mind the pills, he sometimes spits them out. It now healing up realy nicely. I am keeping his collar on till we go back on monday. He does keeps walking into things and he sleeps on a car seat to help support his head.

jane

angieh
10-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Poor Guinness - I know how difficult the collar wearing is. Gentle cuddles from me and reassuring purrrrrs from Merlin. Hope he feels a lot better soon - glad to hear that his skin is healing well.