PDA

View Full Version : Involving Beauty and a wardrobe!

Phoenix
08-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Beauty seems to have a thing about wardrobes! It started with her staring underneath one of them at night, now she keeps climbing in to another wardrobe that we have! :lol: :roll:

She's also convinced she'll like cheese, bread and apple pie! :?

(Bread I can understand, because of the feathered things that come for the bread)

dandysmom
08-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Of course, cheese! All of mine but Ms, Picky (AKA Leia) adored cheese. Bread and apple pie are odd, though...although my Siamese once ate a bit of raw pizza dough!

angieh
08-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Definitely cheese! Merlin loves a bit of cheddar! Next door's cat once stole a loaf of bread off my kitchen worktop, so he obviously liked bread - never heard of an apple eating cat though.

The wardrobe is a real mystery! You sure there are no mice lurking?

Phoenix
08-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Definitely cheese! Merlin loves a bit of cheddar! Next door's cat once stole a loaf of bread off my kitchen worktop, so he obviously liked bread - never heard of an apple eating cat though.

I think she wanted to make sure! :lol:

dandysmom
08-09-2008, 08:02 PM
They know if you have mice before you do! I've always been surprised in the Autumn when the resident cat arrives proudly with a dead one for me to admire! Didn't know I had any!

dandysmom
08-09-2008, 08:03 PM

A friend's Malamute adored cucumbers...stole them from the garden ........

calismum
08-09-2008, 08:37 PM
I think most cats like cheese. All of mine have loved it.

Had one that liked curry! Any time we had a carry out curry any sauce left on the plate would be licked clean.

CM

dandysmom
08-09-2008, 08:47 PM
I think most cats like cheese. All of mine have loved it.

Had one that liked curry! Any time we had a carry out curry any sauce left on the plate would be licked clean.

CM

Oh yes, curry! My Siamese adored curry, I let him lick the remains also, and it was always a hot curry; didn't bother him a bit; he was also the only one who would eat rice.....I hadn't found Thai food in those days, bet he would have liked that too...ancestral homeland!

meep
09-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Curry yes! My old boy used to love eating Tandoori chicken, him and my dad used to have a war over who got the last piece from the family meal :lol:

He also loved peanut butter.

Chaska loved spinach.

And Darcy seems to like trying anything once, including my bran flakes :?

angieh
09-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Yes, I have heard about a cat liking cucumber before! My mum's cat Bimbo would, according to mum's story, come running whenever he heard a cucumber being sliced!

Oh yes, curry sauce and bolognaise sauce - Merlin has been known to love 'em all (in very small quantities of course).

dandysmom
09-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Interesting! Now I've heard of two other cats who like curry sauce; thought I had the only strange one! I'd try bolognaise sauce on Ms Picky the next time I have it, but doubt she'll try it..."people food"!