PDA

View Full Version : rescue cats update

smudgley
07-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Hello everyone - thought I'd better say hi as I haven't posted much lately.

Still doing lots of CP stuff. The rehoming officer (who did most of the running around for the branch) decided to resign whilst I was on holiday! :roll: And has had no contact with anyone since. :roll: Which means me & the co-ordinator have been running around & had some loose ends to tie-up which is why I haven't had much time for Catsey.

The rehoming has suddenly picked up & we have a few cats reserved now - which is great.

I have got 2 youngsters with me (5 months old) brother / sister that have been in the branch since birth. :( (only been with me a few days though) they are B&W and very friendly.

I have also taken a call today from one of the fosterers who found a kitten on Friday when walking home from school. I'm told the kitten is 10 wks & is a black female. She may be coming to stay here for a while. I'm waiting for the lady to call me back.

That's about it from here.

Moli
07-09-2008, 01:46 PM
Good to hear from you Smudgley.....sounds like you are still as busy....pictures???

Mags
07-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Hi Smudgley - looks like your CP Rehoming officer left you all in the lurch, not very considerate of her with no explanation..:?

Glad to hear the rehoming has picked up ......what a shame it's always an ongoing thing though..:( Will people ever learn?:roll:

Hope your 3 furries (& doggy!) and all well...:D

smudgley
07-09-2008, 01:53 PM
she had her reasons - which I understand (clash of personalities with another committee member) but I always got on well with her & am a little annoyed that she hasn't called me with an update on who's got what cats / waiting lists / etc. I've had to find out all of that for myself. :roll:

My cats are good thanks & the dog is too. Chickens are fine & we may be getting some ducks. :roll:

Mags
07-09-2008, 01:55 PM
she had her reasons - which I understand (clash of personalities with another committee member) but I always got on well with her & am a little annoyed that she hasn't called me with an update on who's got what cats / waiting lists / etc. I've had to find out all of that for myself. :roll:

My cats are good thanks & the dog is too. Chickens are aslo fine & we may be getting some ducks. :roll:

Quackers!! :lol:

alexgirl73
07-09-2008, 02:51 PM
Don't mention ducks!! My two would love some, but we're sticking with the 5 chooks for now lol.

We're having a clash of personalitites within our branch at the moment as well, doesnt make for calm environments. Pity those two have been in so long, fingers crossed they find a home soon.

Elaine
07-09-2008, 06:55 PM
Pleased to hear that the rehoming is picking up, hope the two B?W kitties find a forever home soon xxx
Good luck with the ducks;)