PDA

View Full Version : Hello all......

sammy
05-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Sorry I haven't been here for so long, had a lot of horrid things going on in my life, but I really need your healing vibes again.......:(

Des has had a little lump on the top of his head for a few weeks and I really thought it was just a 'war wound' from one of his battles with the neighbours, but the last week or so, it seemed to get a little bigger and went a bit scabby. Took him to the vets today and she thinks it may just be an infected sebaceous cyst, but she isn't sure........he's had a long acting antibiotic jab (he's a ****** to tablet), so pleased keep fingers and toes crossed that that will have an effect.......:roll: If not, it's possible it's a tumour that he'll have to have removed........:cry:

Sorry to come back here just to ask for help, but please send healing vibes for my darling Des.......

Hope everyone and their furbabies are well.....:bighug:

Moli
05-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Sorry to hear about Des, Sammy, healing vibes in buckets coming your way...pleased keep us updated...

Mags
05-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Oh Sammy, how worrying for you....I'm hoping and praying that it's just a sebaceous cyst that will clear up with the AB.

Don't you worry at all about coming back here to ask for help.....that's what we are here for and you are never forgotten.

Tons of healing vibes being sent to Des, hope it clears up soon. Please keep us informed how he gets on and give him a Catsey cuddle from us all....

((((Hugs)))) to you also.... x

sammy
05-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Thank you so much.xxx

sammy
22-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Just a quick update..........Dessie's lump sort of scabbed up and then he must have scratched it off.....:shock: Anyway, there's almost no trace of it now apart from a little bald patch, so I'm really hoping that's the end of it! He's fine and dandy in himself anyways.......:D

Thank you for your support and apologies again for not being here very often. Reading about the poorly pussies in this section kind of makes me feel guilty for fretting so much about a little lump......:roll: I wish all the poorly furbabies the very best, really hope they will all be OK and I send healing vibes to them all and hugs and love to all of you caring for them..........:smt058

Moli
22-09-2008, 10:49 PM
So pleased its healed up, must be a relief for you ....don't feel guilty for fretting about it, we are all the same with our cats, it just goes to show what a good mum your are, and how much you love Dessie....

Mags
22-09-2008, 10:55 PM
So pleased the lump has disappeared and Des is fine now..

We all worry if there is something wrong with our cats and by discussing it with fellow catlovers it takes the pressure away a bit...;)

Drop in here for a chat whenever you have time, you'll be most welcome..:D

angieh
22-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Really pleased that Des's "lump" or whatever it actually was has gone! Let's hope it stays away. That really is good news.

sammy
22-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Thanks folks, it means alot knowing you are all here, just feel a bit cheeky popping back up just when I need you, but I do think of you often and as I say I really hope and pray all the poorly puds will be OK........

I love Des to bits, along with my other two of course......so I am so relieved this appears to have cleared up.......:lol:

Will try and pop in more often! :-D

Elaine
23-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Not cheeky at all Sammy, healing vibes for Des xxx