PDA

View Full Version : Getting a new hutch tommorow

kado
05-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Sound silly but i im getting realy excited. OH said i can get a double hutch tommorow, it wont fit in our car so a friend is picking it up with me in his van, it would have cost me £15 to be delivered otherwise. I can only get it tommorow because the bank refunded my charges and also gave me back the money the charges are for. I will post pictures of i cant wait to show you angel and buscuit but my pc isnt working properly i need a new one.

jane:lol:

Elaine
05-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Look forward to seeing the new hutch and the bunnies too ofcourse.:D

Donna
05-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Cant wait to see pictures!!! I have a new hutch in my hall waiting to be built.... I cant do it myself so am trying to find a man that can!! ;)

I am especially pleased with it, as it is the largest hutch I have ever had 6 x 2 x 2 with a 6 x 4 run under..... :lol:

It will be Pickle's new home when it is eventually put up :roll:

kado
05-09-2008, 09:51 PM
The friend who is taking me is a joiner so he going to build me a run for them for looking after his cat in 2 wks time. He has his own factory and that is where i get all my bedding from.

Donna
05-09-2008, 09:56 PM
The friend who is taking me is a joiner so he going to build me a run for them for looking after his cat in 2 wks time. He has his own factory and that is where i get all my bedding from.

Ooh you lucky thing you!!! All the runs I have bought have been rather flimsy and mass produced.... home made runs are so much better!!!

kado
05-09-2008, 10:08 PM
He could have made me a hand made hutch but i would have had too wait for it as he is going on his hols. I might get him to make me one in the spring the way i want it.

jane

dandysmom
05-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Good news, Jane, looking forward to pics!

Moli
05-09-2008, 10:36 PM
Lucky bunnies, can't wait to see them in their new home...