PDA

View Full Version : Gym report

Jac
04-09-2008, 10:13 AM
I was wondering how everyone is doing with there gym/fitness programs?

I'm going to a ladies only gym called Curves. Its a half hour workout with machines and cardio. They recon its equivalent to 1 1/2 hours at a conventional gym.

My report since April is this
Bust lost 2 inch
Waist lost 2.25 inch
abdomen lost 2.75 inch
hips lost 1 inch
thighs x 2 lost 10 inch (5 each)
Arms upper lost 5 inch (2 1/2 each)
weight lost 6 lbs
body fat converted 3.20 per cent
BMI down 1.13
Feeling quite good about it.

yola
04-09-2008, 10:50 AM
That is an excellent result Jac! It sounds as if this programme is really working for you; the thigh loss is especially impressive :D Is it helping strengthen your back at all?

Kim
04-09-2008, 03:41 PM
I've been going to the gym lately as I now have 2 days off work per week!! Went this morning and had a good workout. The equipment is amazing, the treadmills have sky TV on them as well as radio and ipod! Certainly makes the time go quicker!

Jac
04-09-2008, 08:39 PM
HEHE Yola it is. My back muscle's are getting better all the time. Even Pat can see (hear) a difference. I'm not on my stupid pills nearly as often.

Kim go for it!!!!!!!!!!!

dandysmom
04-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Wonderful news, keep it up! Aren't you proud of yourself? :D

Kim
04-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Thanks Jac, and sorry meant to say WELL DONE on your achievement, you are doing great!

yola
05-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Kim, my gym also has control points on their cardio machines for watching the screens or listening to the radio. I got a freebie iPod shuffle which has taken me an age to work out how to load :roll: but I used it for the first time on Wednesday for both cardio and mat work and it really helped me focus . . . it helped of course that it was Robbie Williams that I was listening too ;)

Kim
05-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Yes Yola, it really does help to forget how absolutely knackered you are on the treadmill! These machines are new to our gym and I'm really impressed - whatever next!