PDA

View Full Version : Chloe has cystitus AGAIN

Donna
01-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Noticed Chloe doing her usual constant squatting and no peeing, plus she woke me up crying last night at 4am.... she is back on Metacam for a week .... this is the third bout of cystitus in her three years :(

Mags
01-09-2008, 07:11 PM
Poor Chloe, I hope she'll feel better soon ......it's not nice watching them suffer...:(

Moli
01-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Poor baby, hope the metacam helps her soon...

Elaine
01-09-2008, 07:45 PM
What a shame, poor puss xxx
Is she sensitive to upset or anything Donna? Or is it that she is just prone to cystitis?

angieh
01-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Poor Chloe - it's not at all nice. Let's hope that she gets relief soon. Does she just have the metacam or does she have anti-biotics too?

dandysmom
01-09-2008, 08:32 PM
How sad for her, poor girl. Hope it clears up very soon.....

Donna
01-09-2008, 09:16 PM
What a shame, poor puss xxx
Is she sensitive to upset or anything Donna? Or is it that she is just prone to cystitis?

If Misty has been in the litter tray overnight and its not nice or if I have been to work etc she will hold herself and not go in the tray. Two trays dont help cos Misty just uses two of the trays as well so twice as many trays for Chloe not to like :roll:

Poor Chloe - it's not at all nice. Let's hope that she gets relief soon. Does she just have the metacam or does she have anti-biotics too?

On last two occasions it has been non bacterial cystitus so just metacam this time round (as was the last time).

Elaine
01-09-2008, 09:20 PM
Poor girl. I know what you mean about the litter trays though, it seems Eva wont use them to poo in if Bernie has used them and we have four, I scoop and clean daily but it makes no difference.
I hope the metacam kicks in quick and she feels better soon. xxx

kado
03-09-2008, 11:52 AM
I hope she feels better soon. Guinness sends a big purr he is suffering the same at the moment. He is on cystease.

jane