PDA

View Full Version : Candy at the vets

Alison
27-08-2008, 09:39 PM
I took Candy to the vets last Friday. She had started to have very bad, watery poos & I noticed in some there was slight traces of blood too. I remember reading a thread about blood in poo here on Catsey, so straight away I made an appointment for her.

Thankfully it was nothing too serious, it turned out that she has an infection, so now she is on antibiotics to help with that. The vet noticed too that she had mites in her ears so she is also having drops for her ears too.

I have to take her back again tomorrow for a check up because when I took her to the vets she had a temperature, so I'm hoping tomorrow I'll be told that it is back to normal, so fingers crossed. I will let you know how she gets on :)

Mags
27-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Glad it wasn't too serious, I hope Candy will get the all clear tomorrow...:)

Moli
27-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Relieved its not too serious.......hope she has improved by tomorrow...

alexgirl73
27-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Fingers crossed for good news tomorrow.

angieh
27-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Get well soon Candy - hope all goes well at the vet tomorrow and her temperature is back to normal.

Alison
01-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Sorry I'm late in getting back to let you know how Candy got on at the vets, that was due to fact I had no pc :lol:

The good news is Candy got the all clear and is now bounding around like a kitten should & still very much in love with George :D

meep
01-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Glad to hear Candy is all better!