PDA

View Full Version : Smart Neighborhood Cat

HappyKatz
26-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Last night we were taking a late night walk. We seen the black & white neighborhood cat laying down, hes the cat that comes around to visit us sometimes...

Well we pet him & talked to him for a few minutes, then we continued to walk.
And who is trailing behind us but the cat!
When we stopped, he stopped. When we walked, he walked.

He followed us all around the neighborhood, up until the very end because someones dog tried to chase him, so we picked him up & took him the rest of the way to our house.

It was so cute that he followed us like that :-D He knows we love cats...

He is so intelligent! We wish he was ours :smt049

Here is a photo of him:
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee273/Katz4Life/Picture579.jpg

calismum
26-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Isn't he a smart, and handsome, boy. Looks as if he is surveying the world from his perch in that photo.

CM

kado
26-08-2008, 08:46 PM
That's a very clever cat. Do you know where he comes from and his name. He looks part siamese to me.

jane

HappyKatz
26-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Isn't he a smart, and handsome, boy. Looks as if he is surveying the world from his perch in that photo.
CM

He is very handsome & smart! We adore that photo of him :smt049

That's a very clever cat. Do you know where he comes from and his name. He looks part siamese to me.
jane

He is definitely clever! I am not sure where he comes from or what his name is :(
We just call him Mr. Cat or Mr. Handsome.
His face is unusual looking, his snout is longer then what we usually see...

dandysmom
26-08-2008, 08:58 PM
A very handsome boy!! Love his facial markings.

CathyW
28-08-2008, 10:04 PM
one handsome looking fella there

yola
28-08-2008, 10:45 PM
Wow, he's beautiful!!! It looks like he's wearing a phantom of the opera mask . . .

Maybe if he's not got a home . . . well, maybe you could help him out there ;)

angieh
29-08-2008, 02:07 PM
He really does have unusual facial markings - I think you've introduced him to us before, HappyKatz? If you do the same walk regularly, perhaps he'll keep following you!

Phoenix
01-09-2008, 07:20 PM
He's a handsome boy! :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt049 :smt049 :smt049

HappyKatz
03-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Well we figured out more about the neighborhood cat over the past week :)

Now we found out he actually is a stray but the good news is that someone fell in love with him in the neighborhood & they are taking him into their home :smt049

The people who are adopting him is our neighbors daughter & her son. So thats great! :cat10

HappyKatz
03-09-2008, 02:37 PM
He really does have unusual facial markings - I think you've introduced him to us before, HappyKatz? If you do the same walk regularly, perhaps he'll keep following you!

Yes, I have introduced him before :) Hes so cute :smt049

We went for several more walks at night & he followed us everytime. At one point, he got tired so we picked him up & held him while we walked...

But now hes at his new home so last night we didn't have a kitty follower.

We actually tried to adopt him but our cats don't want anymore fuzzy roomates. Its because hes a male. We haven't adopted a male since 2002 & it just wasn't going to work.
But thankfully someone adopted him in the neighborhood!! :pom