PDA

View Full Version : Beauty's yowled again!

Phoenix
26-08-2008, 07:56 PM
A few minutes ago my brother and I heard Beauty yowling at something at the top of her voice! Been out, can't see what Beauty was yowling at but Beauty's scrammed!

dandysmom
26-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Could she have been threatening a strange cat on her territory? You said as I recall that aside from her boyfriend she's not fond of other cats...????? Did it sound like the"I'm lost" yowl, or the threatening territorial yowl? Hope she's back by now and OK...

Phoenix
27-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Could she have been threatening a strange cat on her territory? You said as I recall that aside from her boyfriend she's not fond of other cats...????? Did it sound like the"I'm lost" yowl, or the threatening territorial yowl? Hope she's back by now and OK...

It sounded like the "Get stuffed" yowl, so either something had hurt her or she was shouting at another cat.

She came back late yesterday evening and seems fine :-D

She nearly had a fight with her boyfriend or his brother today! I heard Beauty yelling, went outside but couldn't see anything because I couldn't see through the fence. She's OK though, come back and doesn't appear to have suffered anything! She's acting like it never happened and there's no injuries! SO I'm not worried about her!