PDA

View Full Version : Guinness has just beign sick

kado
24-08-2008, 09:38 PM
He has just thrown up 3 small hairballs he had is tablet about 1 hour ago like usual. He is very rarely sick and he has being behaving percular all day. I dont think he is in anymore pain than he was the other day. If he doesnt improved by tommorow i will take him to the vets later if i have too. He is starting to worry me now though he is my big baby and i love him too bits

jane

dandysmom
24-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Oh dear, poor Guinness! Maybe he'll feel better after getting rid of the hairballs.....

kado
24-08-2008, 10:22 PM
I cant ever remember him having ever thrown a hairball up before. Kay was the hairball queen she threw them up at least 3 times a week because she washed all the others. Going too see how is is in the morning. Probaly sleep with him down stairs tonight just to make sure he is ok.

jane

dandysmom
24-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Fingers crossed he'll be OK, Jane; do let us know in the morning how he is.....

Mags
24-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Cassie was like that a few weeks ago Jane, she was bringing up quite a few hairballs for about a week..

I hope poor Guiness will feel better soon...

Moli
24-08-2008, 10:46 PM
I have had the same problem with Leo, think its the heat as well..
Hope he is better in the morning...

kado
24-08-2008, 11:38 PM
He's being fine apart from the sickiness. He's started to chase the others again well he tries too do. He can now climb on to the gas box then the window ledge over the arch wall and finaly onto the dustbin then he goes out for about 5 mins and waits to be let in by the door. So i am wondering could he have overdone it as well. He realy is such a loveable cat a real softy at heart.

kado
25-08-2008, 09:20 AM
Guinness seems a bit more lively this morning. He's being out but wouldnt come down off the garage roof at first. I patted the settee and he jumped up straight away and he took his cystease from me without any problems. Its the very first time he has ever done that. I think i will still take him to the vet on tuesday with it being bank holiday. I think i am just a over protected mum.

jane

angieh
25-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Cuddles for Guinness and (((HUGS))) for you Jane. Hope he is feeling better today.