PDA

View Full Version : My canine Burke and Hare

Kazz
20-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Well today my Sal decided to proudly bring in her bone (well a gumabone)...sadly the thing that came in with her bore little resemblance to the gumabone I know and buy from supermarkets. This "sad article" has obviously been buried for some time well not sure how long they need to be buried to get that look may have to start "CSI-ing them" http://www.*********forum.co.uk/images/default/sml_pos.png however when I side tracked her with another I placed the "article" with no formal ceremony (due to time constraints) ie Sal coming back in the room to the rubbish bin.

She buries nothing but these gumabones oh and the occasional "smoked bone" she does not have them often.....does anyone else have a dog with - gravedigger tendencies....????

Oh meant to say she does not try to eat the once dug up just carries the around proudly then reburies them unless I get to them first :roll:

angieh
20-08-2008, 07:26 PM
So glad it wasn't really a CSI moment!

dandysmom
20-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Eeek! You hear about dogs burying bones, but I didn't realize they actually did it.......

Moli
21-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Tara!!!does exactly the same thing!but.....she digs them up and if I am not quick enough eats them!!!!!

Kazz
21-08-2008, 06:17 PM
Tara!!!does exactly the same thing!but.....she digs them up and if I am not quick enough eats them!!!!!

Ugghhhhhhhhhhh :shock: Moli.........I have told her eat 'em and your out................girl out..............:roll:

Moli
21-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Ugghhhhhhhhhhh :shock: Moli.........I have told her eat 'em and your out................girl out..............:roll:
Must try that Kazz...up till now I have caught her, she comes and shows me when she had dug it up...