PDA

View Full Version : Twenty messages

Kazz
18-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Had twenty messages left for help with neuturing today alone:shock: ....may be more but my machine only holds twenty messages...........have replied and filed in vouchers for all.

Twenty less cats to have kittens next year..or later this year :-D

Harder work than it seems this volunteering lark :-D

angieh
18-08-2008, 08:41 PM
On the plus side, that means that 20 people have got the message - get your cat neutered!

Moli
18-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Thats great Kazz, 20 neutered cats!!

alexgirl73
18-08-2008, 08:57 PM
superb!! How many unwanted kittens does that prevent from those 20 alone I wonder!

dandysmom
18-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Well done, Karen! That fewer kittens!

Elaine
19-08-2008, 09:17 AM
Music to my ears:lol:
Sterling work there Kazz;)

yola
19-08-2008, 09:34 AM
Karen, you're a top banana!! :D

Neutering work is a hard slog as the people that need to 'get' the message are the ones that are often the ones that will not respond to any incentives whatsoever!

We're fighting an uphill battle here all the time :(

kado
19-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Well done as well. I am getting troy and chester neutered as soon as they are old and big enough. There's enough unwanted kittens where i live with some 58 healthy kittens having to be pts just because there was no space for them.
jane

Kazz
19-08-2008, 04:52 PM
Karen, you're a top banana!! :D

Neutering work is a hard slog as the people that need to 'get' the message are the ones that are often the ones that will not respond to any incentives whatsoever!

We're fighting an uphill battle here all the time :(

I tell you Yola its an uphill battle I think the majority of people who ring appear to already of had at leat one litter....and at the oment finding it hard (lke rescues) to rehome so are "neuturing" the vets in the area are very good at passing on the number...It is time consuming....yet I find dealing with them nightly does help....I would hate to have a week's worth to sort through.....been out today (my day off) for only about 4hours come back to 11 messages.....