PDA

View Full Version : myotonine tabs

dibromson
15-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Hi I'm trying to purchase online a small amount of myotonine for my cat susie.
she was prescribed it by my vet but they are unable to get anymore from their supplier. As she only takes half a tab a day the most i need to purchase is 20tabs
I hope you can help me
regards Di

Elaine
15-08-2008, 04:33 PM
http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=28001&page=2

The above is a link to a thread whereby some one else had a similar problem, same tablets.
Might be an idea to pm the person and ask where they managed to source them from.
Hope that helps.

dibromson
15-08-2008, 05:13 PM
thanks i'll wait and see if anyone has any ideas i might try another vet
regards di

Kim
15-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Hi, have you tried to purchase this from an online vet pharmacy? You will need a presecription from your vet, but this should be free of charge. it is much cheaper to purchase medication this way.

webblies
24-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi I'm trying to purchase online a small amount of myotonine for my cat susie.
she was prescribed it by my vet but they are unable to get anymore from their supplier. As she only takes half a tab a day the most i need to purchase is 20tabs
I hope you can help me
regards Di

Hello there.

It was me who had the original problem. In the end I contacted Glenwood Laboratories in Kent. They have some in the 25mg dose, as opposed to 10mg. However these are scored so it is relatively easy to break them up. Or they can be ground down and the required amount added to food etc.

Just call them and ensure they still have them, then get your vet to contact them. But take my advise - get a plentiful supplier because despite what the vets might say it sounds like it will be a considerable time before they go into production again.

Good luck
Gx