PDA

View Full Version : kuan yin vaccines tomorrow

Tink
14-08-2008, 07:56 PM
not a big deal, just standard but...
this little girl has grown to think she's a dog since the last time she was in a carrier and believes to be "above" such ridiculous confinement *nose pointed to the sky*. the last few times she was in a car was to a quick drive down the street and my OH just treated her as one of the dogs and she hopped in the back and stared out the window with them.
there is no way i'm chancing doing that, ESPECIALLY driving alone there.
i predict many scratch and bite marks on my body tomorrow.:roll:

dandysmom
14-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Poor baby! But the right choice; loose cat in car = possible trouble! My Dandy loved riding in cars; the few times he did I kept him on the harness so I could control him; I was a passenger (don't drive). He loved cars: often embarrassed me when we were out walking and a car pulled up to park...he would dash to it and try to get in! I met some nice people that way.(Crazy cat lady who walks cat who tries to get in strange cars...)

Hope all goes well tomorrow! For both of you! :-D

Tink
16-08-2008, 12:47 AM
she behaved herself. hissed and growled but no scratch or bite marks on the vet. she is up to nine pounds now:shock:

dandysmom
16-08-2008, 02:39 AM
That teeny wee little kitten is now 9 pounds? :shock: What a gorgeous girl she's grown up to be!

Tink
16-08-2008, 03:59 AM
yep. i blame it on her sampling the other three cats' food...and the ferrets food...then her own food:lol: :lol:

angieh
16-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Glad it went well Tink. Nine pounds eh? A good weight - nice strong puss!

Phoenix
16-08-2008, 12:11 PM
Pleased to hear it went well!

Give her a snuggle from me please? (if she likes snuggling)