PDA

View Full Version : What Makes Catsey Rule?

Phoenix
14-08-2008, 11:22 AM
In your opinion, what's the best thing about Catsey?

I think the best thing about Catsey is:
You are not judged about the number of cats you own (some other cat forums tend to judge you on the number of cats you own)

meep
14-08-2008, 01:01 PM
I've never been on any other cat forums but the things I love about Catsey, and the reasons I'm on here every day, are:

- the people! you're all so wonderful, friendly, supportive, and a great laugh.
- the advice. This relates back to the people again, but within the members there is a huge range iof knowledge to do with different breeds, or general problems or advice. I've always felt confident posting here that the advice I get will be sound, well thought through and reliable.
- the complete, overwhelming love of cats :D i love hearing about your cats, seeing their pictures, and getting to know them; and i love that i can post about my boys here and get the same reaction.

:)

dandysmom
14-08-2008, 04:49 PM
Definitely the people! There is a family feel about this place,,,I was only on one other cat forum before, and nothing compares to Catsey!

angieh
14-08-2008, 05:20 PM
No-one is thought of as "that mad cat person" here! Because we all are :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elaine
14-08-2008, 05:29 PM
No-one is thought of as "that mad cat person" here! Because we all are :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh but you are Angie, we just dont say ot out loud.:lol: :lol: :lol:

angieh
14-08-2008, 05:48 PM
That's OK - coz so are you!!!

Elaine
14-08-2008, 05:49 PM
:-d :-d :-d

Mags
14-08-2008, 06:18 PM
What Makes Catsey Rule? .................... The Boss! :D

Phoenix
14-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Another reason why Catsey rules: All the mods! :-D

Elaine
14-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Another reason why Catsey rules: All the mods! :-D

Kiss ass:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phoenix
18-08-2008, 02:03 PM
In your opinion, what's the best thing about Catsey?

I think the best thing about Catsey is:
You are not judged about the number of cats you own (some other cat forums tend to judge you on the number of cats you own)

I'll explain a little bit further with this. One particular cat forum seemed to think if you had one cat then that wasn't good enough for them. I've only got Beauty because apart from her boyfriend she doesn't get on with other cats. If she lived in a multi-cat household she'd still be extremely timid and not settled. She's doing purr-fectly fine as an "only cat", thanks for asking :-D

calismum
18-08-2008, 02:27 PM
I've only been here a short time but the reason I think it rules is
-people are friendly and helpful
- made to feel welcome
- don't feel that I need to 'prove' my knowledge and the usefulness of it (or not)

also

- layout
- ease of use
- in some forums the mods seem to spend a lot of time laying down unspoken rules and policies. Here the mods seem to be an intgral part of the site, joining in and giving advice.

Well done all at catsey

CM

kado
18-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Catsey rules for me because you all have given me great advice and support when i have a problem with my cats.
Its fun on here not stuffy like others i have tried. I would recommend it to everyone with a cat as well. and you dont notice my lots of spelling mistakes.

jane

CathyW
19-08-2008, 04:25 PM
i was a member of another cat site. and boy where they *up themselves* if i had a comment to make or some thing to say i was ignored!!! so when i found dogsey, i realised there was another site called catsey and here i am. u cant get rid of me now LOL
your just all lovely like minded ppl who dont judge. and i like u all ;)

HappyKatz
19-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Catsey rules because of the people & their cats! Everyone is very friendly & welcoming :-D
Its wonderful to see how much everyone loves their cats :smt049 Cats are the greatest! :cat3

I love the small online community we have on here :-D

Hooray for Catsey!!! :pom

Darky
20-08-2008, 11:17 AM
I can only echo the best feature - the members!

Everyone here is absolutely lovely. Great for advice, very supportive and also incredibly accepting and open-minded when it comes to non-feline matters.

It's also one of the few forums I've been a member of where I have no complaints with the moderating team. :lol: