PDA

View Full Version : Vets tomorrow..

Erin
11-08-2008, 07:34 PM
With Milo,I think he has a bad tooth or something wrong in his mouth :(
He has been off his food for a few days and eaten very little. I was putting it down to the muggy weather but he has eaten nothing at all today and spent all of his time curled up on his bed behind the sofa.
He didnt eat any of the dry food I put down this afternoon,which is very unusually as the dry is his favourite,when I put the wet food down this afternoon,he wasnt interested,I tried to tempt him,he took a little but shuck his head around and spat it out.
He usually has a VERY good appitite so we are off to the vets tomorrow to get my little mans mouth checked.

Elaine
11-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Poor Milo, I am sure after his vet visit he will be driving you mad again and climbing the walls.
Keep us posted please xxx

yola
11-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Good luck to Milo. I hope it's nothing worse than a touch of toothache and the vet can sort it asap. Hugs to him :D

Mags
11-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Good luck at the vets with Milo tomorrow...

He may even have caught an insect of some sort and it has stung him in his mouth..:?

dandysmom
11-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Fingers crossed that it's nothing serious, and that he'll be back to his bouncy self very soon! Do let us know.....

angieh
12-08-2008, 09:20 AM
Thinking of you Milo .... hope all is well soon.

Erin
12-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Hes still not eating today, His appointment isnt untill 4.30 this afternoon,I have just rang them to see if I can change it but they dont have any more available. Poor baby,ill let you know how he gets on when we are back

meep
12-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Awh poor Milo! I hope he is ok, hopefully it's something that's easy to fix and he'll be right as rain soon :)