PDA

View Full Version : New home

Moli
08-08-2008, 10:19 PM
For Murphy, with a girl I have known for years, she is my stepdaughters best friend, she visited today and literally fell in love with Murphy, as I know her so well, do not need to home check, so he is going to get his teeth done and vaccinated, and complete vet check next week, and she will come and pick him up...:)
I will be sad to see him go, but he needs more attention than I can give him, and know he will have a loving home..and she will keep me updated and send pictures...:)

Mags
08-08-2008, 10:30 PM
How lovely for Murphy and I know it must be a very special home he is going to as you would have nothing but the best for him, Moli.

I'm so pleased that you will still be able to give us updates of how he is getting on in his new home. You have prepared him very well for his new loving home..;)

random
08-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Ahhh glad he finally has the home he deserves Moli but you will be really sad to see him go. You have done such a great job with him.

dandysmom
08-08-2008, 10:47 PM
I can only echo what others have said.... a happy ending for him; but you'll miss that little guy, won't you? Any chances she might join Catsey?

Moli
08-08-2008, 10:49 PM
I can only echo what others have said.... a happy ending for him; but you'll miss that little guy, won't you? Any chances she might join Catsey?
I will miss him DM, Don't think she will join Catsey, don't think she has a comp....

Kazz
08-08-2008, 10:59 PM
Good for Murphy a perfect home..for a purrfect cat.

Elaine
09-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Oh Pat, thats wonderful news, I am sooooo pleased Murphy will have a lovely new home where he will get all the care and attention he needs.
You have done such a wonderful job with him and I know you are going to find it hard to part with him but you are doing a very good thing for such a wonderful puss xxx

angieh
09-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Best news possible for Murphy and for you too Moli. You've done such a good job with him and it is the best solution for him to have his permanent home with someone you have known for a long time, know all about and will be able to hear news of how he settles in. Wonderful. Please give him a farewell cuddle from me. Merlin sends good purrrrs too.

yola
09-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Well that's win : win for everyone . . . especially Murphy who will have one-to-one attention and a lovely new home. I'm SO pleased for all concerned! :-D

PoshPuss
09-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Wonderful news for Murphy, but I hope we will hear more of her progress. Keep us up to date, Moli , :)