PDA

View Full Version : Lily today!

ellenlouise
07-08-2008, 05:58 PM
This morning I woke up to my OH screaming my name! He was in the bathroom opened the little window at the top and started to shave. Lily in that time decided to jump out the window straight from the top floor to the drive way. He heard the thud and looked out to a pile of white fluff. You can imagine my reaction. Rushed her to the vets and all she has done LUCKILY is break a toe nail. She has been given a pain killing injection and told to rest!

Gave her Mummy and Daddy quite a fright really.

She is fine now beating up her brother. :shock:

dandysmom
07-08-2008, 08:46 PM
OMG, what a horrible fright! A miracle she wasn't seriously injured; why do they do daft things like that!??

angieh
07-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Bet your heart leapt right up into your mouth. Good grief - how lucky was Lily? How many floors up did she fall???

So glad she's OK. Hope you and your OH have recovered too.

Kim
07-08-2008, 10:53 PM
What a fright for you and how lucky was she! One of her 9 lives used up!

kado
07-08-2008, 10:59 PM
I am so glad that she is ok. Kado likes doing the same and also my nextdoor neighbour cat also is like it. If we only knew what our kittys get upto when cant see them.

jane

meep
08-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Oh gosh I'm so happy to hear she's alright!! But what a fright, I probably would have burst into tears at the shock! I'm always wary my two don't do the same. We're only first floor but still :S Glad to hear she's ok and recovered! Hopefully it'll teach her not to do it again!

ellenlouise
08-08-2008, 12:08 PM
Yes was quite a shock to be honest but she is ok now and thats the main thing. OH has gone crazy at making sure all windows are shut at all times. lol shows he loves them. She is fine today beating up her brother as normal.

Defintly lost one of her 9 lives. It was out upstairs bathroom window so it was quite a hight thank god we dnt live in a flat!

babycakes
08-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Poor Lily what a shock X get better soon sweetheart X