PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck!!!

Moli
04-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Leo has his monthly injection today, he goes from a lovely cuddle boy, to a hissy, spitty terror as soon as the nurse goes near him, last time he bit my thumb!!!!!The poor nurses draw straws to see who is getting him:roll: :roll:

Mags
04-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Leo has his monthly injection today, he goes from a lovely cuddle boy, to a hissy, spitty terror as soon as the nurse goes near him, last time he bit my thumb!!!!!The poor nurses draw straws to see who is getting him:roll: :roll:

Bit like Cassie then! :roll::lol:

I hope Leo is a good boy today Moli!

Elaine
04-08-2008, 01:57 PM
Poor Leo, Eva sends him a headbutt.
Wishing you all the best Pat xxx;)

angieh
04-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Calming vibes for you both on their way!

meep
04-08-2008, 03:19 PM
Good luck! Just keep promising him some treats when he gets home :) Can't blame them really though, getting a needle stuck in you unexpectedly can't be pleasant!

Moli
04-08-2008, 06:20 PM
Got him into the vets, he grumbled a bit, hissed when she gave him the jab, put him back in his box, got outside to the car and the B****y! box fell to bits, Leo landed on the path and decided to run under a parked car! Luckily I grabbed his tail just in time, put him in the boot of the car, all the way home he climbed from the back of the car to the front complaining very loudly!!!!

Mags
04-08-2008, 06:28 PM
Oh dear.......poor Leo and poor you Moli. Lucky you managed to grab him quickly, he could have ran anywhere with the shock of the fall:?

A stressful time for both of you.:(

PoshPuss
04-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Poor Moli, :(,oh Leo you naughty boy giving mum a fright like that...
I can just see him clambering over the car seats to sit up front; he wanted to make sure you were getting back home at the double ! :-)

Moli
04-08-2008, 06:36 PM
Luckily Leo is very laid back, and did not run, just decided to go under the parked car, if I had whistled he would have come to me...

angieh
04-08-2008, 08:15 PM
Oh dear stressful day for both of you. New cat carrier in the offing I suspect?! Hope you have both settled now.

dandysmom
04-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Scary episode! Thank God you got him; a treat for Leo and a good drink or cuppa for you to relax!

Grete
05-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Just caught this! What an ordeal for you both:(

Thank goodness he's a sensible kitty and parked himself under a parked car. I couldn't help but laugh at the climbing from the boot to the front complaining tho :oops: :-D :oops: