PDA

View Full Version : poorly daughter

smudgley
02-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Ashleigh has been vomoting since about 10pm last night. All night & all morning. :roll:
She was fine during the day yesterday as I was at home, then she had tummy ache & started throwing up.
She has not got up yet but keeps having stomach cramps. She has had this before fairly recently where she was violently sick and in agony with her tummy.
We are due to go away very early in the morning. :roll:

angieh
02-08-2008, 12:02 PM
So sorry to hear this news Smudgley. Hope she starts to feel better soon - do you have to call an emergency doctor at weekends if needed?

smudgley
02-08-2008, 12:18 PM
So sorry to hear this news Smudgley. Hope she starts to feel better soon - do you have to call an emergency doctor at weekends if needed?
Yes, but not sure they will be able to do anything for her.
The pain just comes now & again but doesn't last long. If she continues to be in pain I guess we'll have to call for advice.

Erin
02-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Oh no,hope shes feeling better for tomorrow Smudgley,sounds like that nasty bug thats going around. My cousins god son had pretty badly a few days back

kado
02-08-2008, 01:09 PM
I hope she feels better soon

Mags
02-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Poor Ashleigh, I hope she'll feel better soon and will be fit enough to travel tomorrow:? Make sure she is drinking plenty, Smudgley, to replace the fluids she has lost through her sickness..

dandysmom
02-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Poor Ashleigh! Sending get well vibes......

smudgley
02-08-2008, 04:31 PM
She's much better now.
She was vomiting until about 12.30pm and then none since. She got up at about 3pm and has been fairly bright and cheerful, although ghostly white & slightly shivery :?

So if she is ok for the rest of the day, we will leave tomorrow early morning as planned, however if she is sick again, we will not be going until monday . :(

Mags
02-08-2008, 04:39 PM
Fingers crossed she'll be ok for the rest of the day and you'll be able to start your holiday tomorrow...:D

MrsH
02-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Hope your daughter's over it now and it doesn't return. She must be feeling thoroughly washed out poor thing, fingers crossed you can set off tomorrow as planned.

yola
02-08-2008, 07:35 PM
This sounds like what Dominik and I had the other week. Cramps, vomitting, the runs . . . comes over you incredibly quickly and then all over and done with in about 3-4 hours . . . and then about 24 hours to get over feeling exhausted.

I hope Ashleigh's lasts no longer. And I hope it's not anything to do with her hospital stay either.

Cosmic Moonbeam
03-08-2008, 07:49 AM
Just saw this Smudgley. Hope your daughter is okay and you are on your way to your holiday. x