PDA

View Full Version : picking up my new baby on sunday!!

Elvisisboss
30-07-2008, 06:06 PM
YAH! finally found my new baby! decided against the siamese and have got a ............BLue point Ragdoll! :D :D

am magorally excited! cant wait to bring her home!

before my house etc fell through i was getting a blue german shepherd and was going to call her misty, that isnt happening now but i feel its fate as this is a blue point....so im going to call her Misty :D

Yippeee! nice news for once!

kado
30-07-2008, 06:29 PM
That's great news cant wait for the pics

HappyKatz
30-07-2008, 07:14 PM
That is so wonderful! Can't wait to see photos of your new furry baby!! :cat27

Kazz
30-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Didn't know they did a blue GSD....have you any pictures.....but cogratss on your kitten....

candyshandy
30-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Aww I'm so jealous. I've got to wait another 2 months :(

Your baby sounds gorgeous, you'll have to post piccies as soon as she has settled in :)

Elvisisboss
30-07-2008, 11:45 PM
hiya Kazz there called 'dilutes' researched into dogs for 5 odd years now!

also have livers which i have to say are my favs, i was on a waiting list for 2 years time! hopefully something will happen and ill have my own place then!

also have creams and silvers!

alot of people who are show people do not like the colours as they are not 'standard' but to me i do not care if it is a different colour its still a amazing beautiful dog!

would you like me to send you the website of the lady i was buying from? she is amazing known her for a couple of years now thats how long ive been on her list!!

lol aww candy!! ar eyou getting another persian?? :D

bobbie3917
31-07-2008, 01:14 AM
congrats on the new baby, i have seen a few pic of blue gsd they are nice looking dogs

we will soon be over run with ragdolls lol
cant wait to see pic, i have 2 blues 1 bicolour and 1 colour point

candyshandy
31-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Yep - a black and white van ;)

Jac
31-07-2008, 07:44 PM
Na white vest with arms tied round the back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cant wait to see your photo's...congrats

ellenlouise
31-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Aww another raggie. I have a kitten lily who is my newest member of the family. They are everything they are cracked up to be.

dandysmom
31-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Awww, can't wait for pics of your baby! And love the name Misty; my Misty was a blue torbie.......

Elvisisboss
31-07-2008, 11:30 PM
awww thanks guys!!

im glad they are i was torn between a birman & rag & siamese, i thought well i have half siamese.....and then ragdoll won!

:D :D very excited! have bought a HUGEEEEE play thing for the cats and they have 3 other play things to go with it!! like a cats playhouse in here now! :D :D

awww thanks! Misty is a great name!! :D :D when i do get my GSD in the future i will still name her Misty! so ill have 2 Misty Blues then! :D :D