PDA

View Full Version : if you had unlimited time & money & space how many cats & whats cats would you own??

Elvisisboss
30-07-2008, 03:35 AM
just been making a list of all the cats id like to own if i had loadsa space & money!! :D

Heres my list:

Australian Mist
Balinese
Bengal
Birman
British Short Hair
Burmilla
Chinchilla
Egyptian Mau
Maine Coon
Norwegian Forest
Ragdoll
Siamese
Singapura
Snowshoe
Tiffanie

Tink
30-07-2008, 04:06 AM
i'd have 24, i don't know why that number but i would..LOL. okay, okay..maybe fifteen..but that's the lowest..haha!
i'd have a persian, a tuxedo, a russian blue, an egyptian mau, a bengal, an all black cat, good old fashioned tiger striped tabbies and oh..anything else that wandered to my door or needed a home :-)

meep
30-07-2008, 10:06 AM
What a great thread!

As much as I love cats, and always feel inclined to take home any strays I see on the street, I don't think I could have too many (regardless of space, time, money) as I get very very attached to one or two and would find it hard to share out all my love with all of them, and it wouldn't feel as intimate. I know a few catsey members have quite a few cats, and it sounds great, but for me personally I'd still only stick to 2 or 3.

I currently have my two tiger-striped tabbies, who I love to pieces! But if I did get two more it'd be a bengal (a marble one) and a russian blue. Oh and possibly an abysinnian :roll:

Kim
30-07-2008, 10:16 AM
I have 4 and that's my limit, simply beacause I don't think I could give more the time & attention they deserve.

Moli
30-07-2008, 12:02 PM
I have 5 and like Kim thats my limit......Just enough to be able to give them all attention....

random
30-07-2008, 06:09 PM
I think 6 is my limit, i'm happy enough as I am with my kitty numbers!

HappyKatz
30-07-2008, 07:12 PM
My hubby & I always talk about this :-D We would want around 15 - 20 cats :cat3
The one thing we have a lot of is time for our cats :)
If we just had more space, we would be saving even more kitties :cat27
We wouldn't have any specific breed of cat, just any cat that needs a loving home :smt049

CathyW
30-07-2008, 08:06 PM
im happy with the 2 ive got, but if i had the money id sponser a CPL so they wouldnt have to worry.

Phoenix
30-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Ummm ... assuming Beauty would accept having other cats in her house I'd probably take in any that needed me. I wouldn't worry about breeds.

Elvisisboss
30-07-2008, 09:03 PM
aww lol its just meant to be a bit of fun!

Phoenix
30-07-2008, 09:09 PM
aww lol its just meant to be a bit of fun!

I know! :D

candyshandy
30-07-2008, 09:13 PM
I would like a Persian rainbow - one in every colour combo ;)

calismum
05-08-2008, 07:25 PM
I'd have a long haired black with orange eyes
abbysinian
chinchilla
norwegian forrest
rag doll
red point siamese
long haired orange
and all the poor moggies that noone else will take bacause they don't 'tick the right boxes' (three legs, one eye/ear, scarred and broken, temper/timid etc)

CM

PoshPuss
05-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Oh I would like to have more cats, don't think the bungalow could accomodate more than about 4 though; and it would have to be after me old doggie has passed on.
More persians would be delightful, although I would love a really big fat cat, like Bagpuss, but not pink :lol:
I don't think I could cope with a really loud breed like a Bengal, as stunning as they are,they are too noisy for me !

Luke
05-08-2008, 08:08 PM
I wouldn't go for a stupid number as I wouldn't be able to devote all my time too them.
I've always said six is a nice figure, possibly seven. I'd quite like a Main Coon, Ragdoll, Brittish Shorthair or Old-Style Siamese; and every moggy imagineable especially if they are ginger or a tort:wink:

Grete
06-08-2008, 06:07 AM
Hmm unlimited funds and space... I'd have them all ;)