PDA

View Full Version : How many??

Moli
29-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Of us has started to foster since joining Catsey???
I never thought of it till I joined, Smudgley was who influenced me, her stories and pictures of all her fosters started me thinking of doing it, and although Murphys my first, sure there will be many more to come...:) Will find rehoming him a bit sad, but I have done my bit, now its time for him to have a lovely new home...:)

Kazz
29-07-2008, 05:10 PM
Well thanks to Yola and kelly I am now Neuturing Voucher person......without the two of them I would not of thought about rescue....so I blame them...

farthing
29-07-2008, 11:07 PM
I'm afraid we're failed fosterers, we tried it and found it too hard, there were other reasons we stopped, but that was the main one.

We did have 2 kittens we saved ourselves from the vets, and had decided to keep them, but a couple who lost their 2 9 month old cats from Felv ( the were born with it) were looking to get some more cats. Having known them and seen the love, time and money the gave to their cats we were happy to hand the kittens over. They now use my branch and I see them regularly as the owners worry about anything out of the ordinary after loosing the first 2.

We did foster Milly, Jack, Fluffy, Oscar and Alfie and they were rehomed. Oscar went to a friend and Jack comes to stay with us on holidays, Fluffy's owner is elderly and a bit frail, so I've said he WILL come back here to stay if anything happens, although the same applies to all of them

Candy and Sooty stayed!:lol:

smudgley
29-07-2008, 11:50 PM
me. :cool:

charliebubs
30-07-2008, 02:08 PM
.......me :)

yola
30-07-2008, 03:41 PM
I don't foster because I don't have the room or the time, but I came to Catsey being involved in my local Cats Protection branch and have continued to do so, only not to the extent I would like. Again, time does not permit :( But it's lovely to read of all the people who have become involved and continue to do so :D

Kazz
30-07-2008, 05:39 PM
I don't foster because I don't have the room or the time, but I came to Catsey being involved in my local Cats Protection branch and have continued to do so, only not to the extent I would like. Again, time does not permit :( But it's lovely to read of all the people who have become involved and continue to do so :D

You inspired me to start with Yola...........so i'll carry your torch for a bit...in the relay.:-D

dandysmom
30-07-2008, 10:51 PM
I have the greatest admiration for those who do...I couldn't; would want to keep them all!!