PDA

View Full Version : yes its your tail!

fancyabrew
25-07-2008, 08:49 PM
http://s332.photobucket.com/albums/m347/fancyabrew/?action=view&current=VIDEO_004.flv

Elaine
25-07-2008, 09:03 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: bless her:lol: :lol: :lol:

fancyabrew
25-07-2008, 09:07 PM
think she would know better at her age! She's sitting in the same spot as we speak, after just digging up next doors plants and then running at full speed around the house

Elaine
25-07-2008, 09:17 PM
It shows that she still has the heart of a kitten, very endearing:lol:

yola
25-07-2008, 10:01 PM
PMSL!!! It's interval training . . . I'm daft and chasing my tail and . . . oh, actually I wasn't really doing that at all and I'm one seriously cool kitty . . . I'm daft and chasing my tail and . . . oh, actually I wasn't really doing that at all and I'm one seriously cool kitty . . . etc :-D :-D :-D

She's SO adorable!!!

meep
28-07-2008, 03:54 PM
That's such a cute video! And Yola's so right about the feigning ignorance part, all cats are far too cool to admit to such silliness!

Erin
28-07-2008, 04:04 PM
:lol: :lol: bless her,brilliant video

fancyabrew
28-07-2008, 04:18 PM
That's such a cute video! And Yola's so right about the feigning ignorance part, all cats are far too cool to admit to such silliness!

The feigning ignorance act our cat plays very well. Her other trick is to pretend to have a limp, she limps along for a bit then sits there holding her paw in the air when there isn't actually anything wrong with the little ******!

Grete
28-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Awww bless, I loved that, made me laugh so much :)

dandysmom
28-07-2008, 08:00 PM
The feigning ignorance act our cat plays very well. Her other trick is to pretend to have a limp, she limps along for a bit then sits there holding her paw in the air when there isn't actually anything wrong with the little ******!

Had to laugh at this; that "poorly paw" attention getter is a cat classic!

meep
29-07-2008, 11:40 AM
I've never seen a cat feign a limp, how cute! And very clever ;)

My two are a lot less subtle about getting attention when they want it. Rather than feign a poorly paw they either meow continuously (and unnaturally loudly!) for at least 10 minutes, in such a way that it sounds like they're in trouble or hurt, proper yowling, and when I go through to see if they're ok, they just look at me like "what?!"

The other trick is jumping on our head from the top of the shelves in the middle of the night, when we're asleep. And after that, trying to eat my hair. (I should mention, at the root right by my forehead no less).

:roll:

fancyabrew
29-07-2008, 12:32 PM
The limp is just one of many of our cat’s ploys! It has slowly infiltrated our bedroom over the years. First it wasn’t allowed in, then after the constant knocking on the door we let her in, but she wasn’t allowed on the bed. Then after jumping up I put a blanket at the end of the bed which she used. Then after gradually creeping up the bed further and further she is now at the point in sleeping right next to my head, or tunnelling under the covers in the middle of the night, and of course tapping either mine or the wife’s head to either be fed or to get in the bed.

calismum
10-08-2008, 10:38 PM
What a lovely girl. Video made me smile. Agree with what was said about cats trying to make us believe they are above such silliness.

dandysmom
10-08-2008, 10:58 PM
The limp is just one of many of our cat’s ploys! It has slowly infiltrated our bedroom over the years. First it wasn’t allowed in, then after the constant knocking on the door we let her in, but she wasn’t allowed on the bed. Then after jumping up I put a blanket at the end of the bed which she used. Then after gradually creeping up the bed further and further she is now at the point in sleeping right next to my head, or tunnelling under the covers in the middle of the night, and of course tapping either mine or the wife’s head to either be fed or to get in the bed.

That is so typical cat! Very clever slow, gentle passive aggressiveness to get her own way! Like the camel getting it's nose in the tent....
They surely know how to manipulate us, don't they? :-D Bless her!:D

Juli
20-08-2008, 10:14 AM
that video is soooo cute

angieh
20-08-2008, 02:50 PM
What's your cat's name fancyabrew???? She is gorgeous! And sounds like a complete character!!!

fancyabrew
20-08-2008, 03:02 PM
chole, or that bleedy cat

Elvisisboss
22-08-2008, 03:43 AM
awww so cute! :D