PDA

View Full Version : Happy News for a stray!

HappyKatz
24-07-2008, 05:29 PM
We had to take a stray kitty into the animal shelter a couple weeks back &
I just seen that she was adopted!! I am so happy for her!! :cat10
She will finally have the loving home she deserves instead of fending for herself outside :D

Here is her photo:
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee273/Katz4Life/Lovejoy.jpg
:smt049 Good luck in your new home pretty kitty!! :smt049

Steph
24-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Oh Bless. We once took in a stray(biscuit)-he was hated by ours so Ifound him a new home. He didn`t like it so trecked miles across Leeds to come back to us.

Still he was beaten up by the three we had-we discovered a lovely lady who never turned any cat away-she found him a home where he was happy.

For every house there is a cat to make it a home

HappyKatz
24-07-2008, 05:59 PM
This was her profile on the website :smt049
Lovejoy is a sweet 2 year old female kitty cat with a pretty calico and tabby coat.
She is good with all kinds of people including kids. She loves to play with the cat
charmer toy and has a big purr. This lovely girl will make a great family pet for most
any home. She a "just right" kind of cat who is affectionate but not demanding and
social yet capable of keeping herself amused. Lovejoy loves being petted, and shows
her appreciation with lots of snuggles and love. She relishes being held and purrs very
softly in contentment. If you are looking for a new best buddy who is "just right",
Lovejoy may be the gal for you.

angieh
24-07-2008, 06:14 PM
That's great news HappyKatz - let's hope that Lovejoy is now, and always, a Happy Cat!

Grete
24-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Awww bless her :) So happy she found a loving home! :)

Phoenix
24-07-2008, 08:03 PM
That's great news for Lovejoy! Hope she gets spoilt rotten in her new home! :-D

dandysmom
24-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Awww, she looks so scared in that pic! How wonderful she's found a loving home...well done!!