PDA

View Full Version : Moses has had her Kittens

TraceyCraig
21-07-2008, 08:20 AM
Morning all
Just a quick to let you know that Moses gave birth to 3 tiny kittens last night, in the lounge in the travel cot we bought for her she did excellent ...the 2nd kit was breech and i had to pull it out but that was all i did she took over and cleaned them all up ... this morning she is sleeping and the kittens are all feeding well.
Thank you so much Charliebubs for you advice yesterday
best wishes
Tracey
xx

yola
21-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Tracey, I'm so pleased that Moses has safely had her kittens and all look to be doing well :D Please do update us with pictures and news as and when you have them. I also think you're very brave helping her deliver her breech kitten :shock:

Also, don't think we're being harsh but we get people coming here who just breed their moggies for the hell of it. Some of us work with cat rescues and we see the result of this mindless breeding :( I'm happy to hear you'll be spaying Moses at the earliest opportunity :D

Grete
21-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Congratulations to Moses and you! Pics please when you can :-D

Mags
21-07-2008, 11:59 AM
Pleased to hear Moses has had her kittens safely and all appears to be well..:D

charliebubs
21-07-2008, 01:07 PM
That's fantastic news Tracey!! :)

Well done, Moses.

I can't wait to see pics of the new family ;)

TraceyCraig
21-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Thanks all .... they are doing well feeding and sleeping lots they make such a noise sucking the milk.
When my husband gets home from work i will try and post some photo's

angieh
21-07-2008, 02:53 PM
So glad kittens have arrived safely. Look forward to seeing pictures! Well done with the breech too.

dandysmom
21-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Well done, you and Moses, and welcome to the world, little ones! Glad mum and the kits are doing well; look forward to pics!

Lorna
21-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Well done to you and to Moses, will look forward to the pictures!!!!