PDA

View Full Version : Tickle my tummy now please!

random
20-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Look who's grown! :shock:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/20-07-08001.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/20-07-08002.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/20-07-08003.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/20-07-08004.jpg

Erin
20-07-2008, 07:08 PM
gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous....I want to kiss that tummy!!!!!

Jac
20-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Aww what a sweetie!

Moli
20-07-2008, 07:10 PM
He has grown, such a gorgoeus little boy...

random
20-07-2008, 07:10 PM
gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous....I want to kiss that tummy!!!!!

Thanks Erin and you would be very welcome, he loves a kiss on the tummy! I can never resist it myself, i'm always late for things now from stopping to kiss my kitten's tummy! :oops:

random
20-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Aww what a sweetie!
Thanks Jac. x

He has grown, such a gorgoeus little boy...
Thank you Moli, every time I take a new pic he is bigger than the last!

Mags
20-07-2008, 07:12 PM
He's come on in leaps and bounds since he's been with you Random .....well done for taking him under your wing! :D

Erin
20-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Thanks Erin and you would be very welcome, he loves a kiss on the tummy! I can never resist it myself, i'm always late for things now from stopping to kiss my kitten's tummy! :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you know what he is so Jerrys minature double dont you think?

Elaine
20-07-2008, 07:15 PM
He's adorable, dont think I could resist kissing that spotty tummy either:D

random
20-07-2008, 07:15 PM
He's come on in leaps and bounds since he's been with you Random .....well done for taking him under your wing! :D
Thank you so much Mags. x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you know what he is so Jerrys minature double dont you think?
He is, and Merlin too, Angie and Merlin are already his official Auntie and Uncle! Like a wee clone kitty! :-D

random
20-07-2008, 07:18 PM
He's adorable, dont think I could resist kissing that spotty tummy either:D

Thanks Elaine, he knows it too and just flips over and mews, I challenge anyone to resist that! :-D

Phoenix
20-07-2008, 07:20 PM
He is sooo gorgeous!

Kiss that gorgeous tummy for me please and snuggle him as well!

babycakes
20-07-2008, 09:09 PM
Awww my how stunning could just rub my face on that tum

Sasadams
20-07-2008, 09:55 PM
He is absolutely gorgeous!!! What beautiful pictures of him. I too could kiss that tummy. :D

dandysmom
20-07-2008, 10:04 PM
That spotty little tummy is irresistable, and he knows it, the wee imp!! What is it about spotty tummies....?

Grete
20-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Ahhhh what a cutie!!! I would be late too having to stop and kiss the kitty tummy :)

angieh
20-07-2008, 10:55 PM
OH ANAKIN! What a sweetie - what I wouldn't give to be able to kiss that dear wee tum tum! Kisses and cuddles, chin tickles and ear scratches from his auntie Angie and purrrrrs and miaows and a lick from uncle Merlin. Bless the beautiful boy!

Lorna
21-07-2008, 09:16 PM
What a beauty! I hope my kittens end up so trusting!!!!

dandysmom
21-07-2008, 09:27 PM
They will, Lorna, hang in there!

dandysmom
21-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Thank you so much Mags. x

He is, and Merlin too, Angie and Merlin are already his official Auntie and Uncle! Like a wee clone kitty! :-D

Don't you think he should have an American auntie too? I'm volunteering for the position if open, and Leia has a spotty tummy also...:-D

random
21-07-2008, 10:12 PM
He is sooo gorgeous!

Kiss that gorgeous tummy for me please and snuggle him as well!
Thank you, consider it kissed! :-D

Awww my how stunning could just rub my face on that tum
Thank you, it's ever so soft and he still has his kitten fuzz! :-D

He is absolutely gorgeous!!! What beautiful pictures of him. I too could kiss that tummy. :D
Thank you, all form an orderly queue now for tummy kissing! :-D

That spotty little tummy is irresistable, and he knows it, the wee imp!! What is it about spotty tummies....?
Thank you! He certainly does know it and he plays on it! Spotty tummies are just the cutest tummies! The only other cat of mine to have a spotty tum was my Nipper and under no circumstance would she let you anywhere near it! Otherwise cuddly but never the tum!

Ahhhh what a cutie!!! I would be late too having to stop and kiss the kitty tummy :)
Thank you! It is so easily to loose track of time when you are busy kissing a kitty tum! :-D

OH ANAKIN! What a sweetie - what I wouldn't give to be able to kiss that dear wee tum tum! Kisses and cuddles, chin tickles and ear scratches from his auntie Angie and purrrrrs and miaows and a lick from uncle Merlin. Bless the beautiful boy!
Thank you Angie, Anakin says you can come and kiss his little tum tum anytime you like and Uncle Merlin can share his roast chicken if he wants. The cats love Sundays here! the older ones get the skins every week, they adore it and they KNOW when it is Sunday as they cry like they have never been fed all the week 'til they get their skins! With Anakin still having his baby teeth he gets some of the chicken breast, not that I pander to him or anything of course! :roll: :-D

What a beauty! I hope my kittens end up so trusting!!!!
Thank you Lorna, he was used to being in a crate when I first got him and I had to set him up Dusty's old crate so he was comfortable and wean him out of it but he settled really quick in the end and it only took a few days and he was manic!

Don't you think he should have an American auntie too? I'm volunteering for the position if open, and Leia has a spotty tummy also...:-D
Oh yes, well it certainly wouldn't harm him to be the ever multicultural kitty would it? :-D