PDA

View Full Version : oh cheers reggie

CathyW
17-07-2008, 06:48 PM
i had made myself a nice cheese n tomato sandwich. given reggie his bit of cheese (he loves it )
i had eaten 1/2 of my sandwich. and was called to the computer to look at some thing.
turned around and what was reggie doing???? he had taken MY sarnie opened it and was licking the butter off the cheese. all ready to chomp away.:shock:
and what was my first thought, i dont believe i even thought of it. i almost got my camera to take a piccy :lol: see what u have done to me :lol:
anyway i chased him around the garden, hooligan reggie.
and hes now lurking near my OH as hes having a sarnie. maybe he wants the other 1/2 :-D

Jac
17-07-2008, 07:05 PM
I can just see that :lol: :lol: so funny.

CathyW
17-07-2008, 07:27 PM
I can just see that :lol: :lol: so funny.it was the fact that i honestly thought*oh that would make a good piccy for catsey*

Jac
17-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Hehe I think like that too. Always have the camera at the ready:roll:

angieh
17-07-2008, 08:01 PM
You must remember to tie your sandwiches together BM - would have made an excellent photo!

dandysmom
17-07-2008, 08:08 PM
I knew I'd get a laugh when I saw this thread! Your hooligan is always up to or into something, bless him! I hope after all his work you let him have the cheese...?? :-D

Would have been a great photo.....

CathyW
17-07-2008, 08:52 PM
I knew I'd get a laugh when I saw this thread! Your hooligan is always up to or into something, bless him! I hope after all his work you let him have the cheese...?? :-D

Would have been a great photo.....the dog had a bonus,:) reggies loss but bens gain.

dandysmom
17-07-2008, 08:59 PM
BM, if you were to set that up as a photo op, leaving the half-sandwich there with camera to the ready, he'd probably ignore it and walk off tail in air! Cats!!!

CathyW
17-07-2008, 09:36 PM
BM, if you were to set that up as a photo op, leaving the half-sandwich there with camera to the ready, he'd probably ignore it and walk off tail in air! Cats!!!
oh so true. i think that when i get the digi cam out they just think im going to steal their souls or some thing.

dandysmom
17-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Lol., not my camera tart, Leia! She actually seems to enjoy posing!

CathyW
18-07-2008, 07:58 PM
reggie had lots of grated cheese tonight. he was in kittie heaven LOL
hes not too happy now as its raining and hes zooming in and out just in a straight line. unfortunately we are in the way.he dont stop.

dandysmom
18-07-2008, 08:10 PM
I wish I could meet your two, such characters!!! :D

CathyW
18-07-2008, 10:29 PM
I wish I could meet your two, such characters!!! :Dwell your more than welcome to come n visit when ever u want. ok havnt got a spare room but have a sofa bed u can sleep on. and if u was lucky id leave the boys in to sleep with u. mind u ronnie does demand to go out at 4am:shock: i normally open a window n let him come n go as he wants. :-D

dandysmom
18-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Awww, thanks! If I weren't such an awful wimp about flying I'd love to come over and visit everyone and their cats! Not gonna happen!

CathyW
19-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Awww, thanks! If I weren't such an awful wimp about flying I'd love to come over and visit everyone and their cats! Not gonna happen!come by boat then :-D

angieh
19-07-2008, 06:43 PM
When will some clever clogs invent the teleport? Merlin would love to see his American auntie (and so would I!):lol:

dandysmom
19-07-2008, 08:03 PM
come by boat then :-D

That would be doable, if expensive, but have no one to take care of the Princess; no way would I put her in a cattery! Guess I will have to wait for the teleport to be invented so I can pop over for the day and back home by bedtime... :-D