PDA

View Full Version : Getting Angry now

Jac
14-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Derek phoned last night to change the arrangements fo having Ceilidh this week. He wanted her today instead of tomorrow. Normally she stays with my Mum on a Monday as a little treat.
I had to cancell that. He should have been here at 2.30 and she has gone from sitting at the window to waiting in the garden. No call from him to say he is going to be late AAGGHHHH

angieh
14-07-2008, 03:22 PM
That's very bad of him Jac. And so upsetting for Ceilidh.

alexgirl73
14-07-2008, 03:33 PM
Poor Celidh. It will be upsetting for her to be messed about like that. Hope he turns up soon.

Jac
14-07-2008, 03:40 PM
She just came in and asked me to phone him. I didn't I sent a txt. Still no word though. Probably in the pub:twisted:

kado
14-07-2008, 04:07 PM
I realy feel for her.

jane x

Jac
14-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Now I'm :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

He's taken a double shift:twisted: . Will pick her up tomorrow. I'm going to take her out in a bit and spoil her.

dandysmom
14-07-2008, 04:24 PM
What a shame! Men!!!!

alexgirl73
14-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Good grief!! Does he not realise the damage he will do to his relationship with Celidh? Idiot!

yola
14-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Poor kid - that really does send the most negative signals he should be more responsible :( At least when OH and his ex split his kids knew exactly where and when they would be seeing him and it was cast in stone; nothing moved their days.

Jac
14-07-2008, 05:58 PM
He keeps telling her he needs the money! INow she thinks her Dad is poor. God only knows I dont see any.

Kazz
14-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Poor kid - that really does send the most negative signals he should be more responsible :( At least when OH and his ex split his kids knew exactly where and when they would be seeing him and it was cast in stone; nothing moved their days.

Thats like Dave when he split from his wife they sat down sorted out the days/weekends...that worked for the children for her and for him and then they were cast in stone....no one moved the days.....until the children were older and they had parties etc:roll: . But they never had a problem over them seeing their Dad, and they put everything on the table with eah other so that the children could not play one against the other......as if they would;) .
But everything was cast in stone....whe I came on the scene after the split. I fitted in where I could although after a year I was put on the contact for the school in case of emergencies..........:-D ...so must have done something right. I would not ever let him miss time with the children "NOT THAT HE WOULD" same as his Ex wife's new partner he is the same happy to take second place to the children......as it should be.

Jac
14-07-2008, 06:23 PM
Oh if only he was like that. Ok so his shifts change but he always gets Tuesday nights and Thursday nights off for Karate:twisted:
I felt so sorry for her today.