PDA

View Full Version : Lincolnshire Show Report

Soupie
13-07-2008, 10:00 PM
Mister F and I drove up to the Lincolnshire. I was stewarding in the HP section and we had a wonderful morning with some lovely cats with Overall BIS going to an adorable black tortie girl who just embodied the term "household pet".

Mister F was entered BOB only and he won the BOB over the IC winner. The aim of this show had been to have a go in the new Petplan Stakes aimed at adolescent Adults and Neuters between age 9 months and 2 years. I was thrilled that Mister F won the British section of this :D :D

He also did very well in his other side classes with 3 Firsts, a Second and a Third. I was thrilled that he was nominated for BOV although he didn't win this, it is exciting just to get the nomination. It did get very hot towards the end of the day and side class judging ran late but even so, he still behaved impeccably and like a true Selkirk. I look forward to next year when the show will be held in the new exhibition hall which will have better ventilation. It was a lovely show, well run and friendly - definitely worth the trip.

Mister F got a nice big bowl of raw steak and I did manageto get a piccie in his customary show pose below!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f124/Soupiedoo/LincolnshireShow006.jpg?t=1215890768

charliebubs
13-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Oh well done Soupie!!!! What a fantastic day you had by the sounds of it. :)

Mister F looks so laid back and contented in that photo, bless him.

Congratulations to you both. :) :) :) :)

Fran
13-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Congratulations Soupie and Mister F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay
14-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Congrats to you both. I too think the show will be better in the new venue it looks really nice.