PDA

View Full Version : he did a runner

CathyW
13-07-2008, 07:18 PM
i was helping reggie off the top of the wardrobe. he was making a terrible job of it.not exactly nimble is our reggie. i turned to put him on the bed. caught my left foot on the bed leg. fell tried to stop myself. bashed the chair. then caught my back on the bedside cabinet. and promptly burst into tears :oops: reggie zoomed off and went out (cheers mate)
ive now got a sore left butt cheek. a nice mark n graze on my back. a sore elbow.
THEN i go into the kitchen, bash my other sholder. and drop a saucer. luckily it fell in the washing basket.
but all cause i was helping reggie. and where is sir.?????????????? who knows.:roll:
and yes my pride is sorely battered LOL

CathyW
13-07-2008, 08:43 PM
hes back and now looking for food LOL

dandysmom
13-07-2008, 09:45 PM
Oh lord, BM, the things you get into with those two! Of course I'm sorry you're sore and bruised, but you have to stop telling the stories in such a funny way; I just can see it and have to laugh! He was a wise cat to vanish for a bit......

angieh
13-07-2008, 10:48 PM
Hope your bruises and your pride are mended soon BM. Very sorry to say that I smiled - knew what was coming....... hope Reggie at least gives you a cuddle!

CathyW
14-07-2008, 06:30 PM
well im a rather colorful shade. luckily my skirt covers most of it LOL
reggies been keeping his distance. but i managed to collar him this afternoon, and hes head butted something and hes got a green smudge on his face.
and im glad i made u all smile. i can now. well a bit as i still hurt.

Jac
14-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Aww what a shame. Did make me laugh a little though. I thought I was the only one who did things like that.

CathyW
14-07-2008, 09:47 PM
im going to try and get a piccy of him hiding out on the wardrobe. only thing is i have to climb on the bed to get to him LOL ill wrap myself in foam first. ;)