PDA

View Full Version : 2 lots of hospital appts this month

CathyW
12-07-2008, 09:56 PM
first 1 on tuesday. got to have a scan on my legs. i get bad cramp and im seeing a vascular surgeon soon. also get cronic nose bleeds. its probally all the meds im on. but docs covering his butt with this.
and on the 23rd im seeing the cardiolist im hoping he will say clear off and come back if your poorly. but get on with yer life :)
i get tired easily and have the occasional day where all i want to do is sleep. but im walking alot more. im even going on my mountain bike a couple of times a week now :)
and we are planning a sponsered walk in sept. about 10 miles. im gonna try n do it as well.
not bad for some one who has hip n back probs. and un-stable angina :-D

pinklizzy
12-07-2008, 11:18 PM
Hope everything goes ok with your appointments BM. I'm still waiting for my referral to the cardiologist and hoping he says the same to me! Good luck with the sponsored walk, what's it in aid of?

Jac
13-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Good luck with your appointmants BM. Keep us posted with the results.

PoshPuss
13-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Take care BM, you are doing very well for someone with a lot of health problems. Hope the docs give you good news :)

CathyW
13-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Hope everything goes ok with your appointments BM. I'm still waiting for my referral to the cardiologist and hoping he says the same to me! Good luck with the sponsored walk, what's it in aid of?a very good friend of mine died in may, and she had emphysema. and she used to go to a breath easy club here in essex. they where a great support to her, so us and a pile of others want to raise money for the group. so they can have a nice day out plus hopefully a meal on us. all in shanees name :)
she knew loads of ppl from all differnt walks of life. made a big difference to their lives, and we want to carry on doing the same :D also gives us some thing to do other than sit around and mope.

pinklizzy
13-07-2008, 12:15 PM
That's such a lovely idea. I hope it all goes well for you. :D

angieh
13-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Hope all goes well with your hospital appointments, BM. All best wishes for your sponsored walk later in the year - if you post details here on Catsey (like Elaine did) I bet you'll get some sponsorship from members!

CathyW
15-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Hope all goes well with your hospital appointments, BM. All best wishes for your sponsored walk later in the year - if you post details here on Catsey (like Elaine did) I bet you'll get some sponsorship from members!that would be nice :)
well had my first appoinment this afternoon. had scans on my legs.
had blood pressure taken on both arms. then they scanned my feet to find the pulse. and then put the BP cuff on my leg and inflated it :shock: that hurt. cause it cramped the calf. them she did the same to the other leg. so now both calfs ache now :? the vascular surgeon will look at the results and see whats what.
oh well 1 down. 1 or possibly 2 to go.

CathyW
22-07-2008, 07:21 PM
off to the hosp 2morow morning. ill be asking the doc for the go ahead for the walk.i should be ok as long as i rest up and take it at my own p[ace, (snails ) LOL

angieh
22-07-2008, 08:44 PM
I do hope that all is well tomorrow BM.

Mags
22-07-2008, 09:41 PM
I hope all goes well for you BM....

CathyW
23-07-2008, 12:46 PM
well just got home. amazily i was only 10 mins late going in. :D
they are really pleased with my heart and dont have to go back (unless im ill obviously) so they have discharged me :-D:-D:-D
now to get the cramps sorted out with the vascular surgeon and ill be fine n dandy :-D
thanx for the good wishes ladies

yola
23-07-2008, 01:44 PM
That's great news BM!!! I'm pleased that after all you've been through the doc's discharged you :D

The cramping legs sounds horrible. I had it a lot with both pregnancies and it's agony. I hope they're able to find a solution to that quickly.

Grete
23-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Really good news BM :) I'm so happy for you!

Hope your legs gets sorted soon, must be so uncomfortable :(

angieh
23-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Very good news BM - hope your leg cramps get sorted out soon - that walk looks as if it might be on your agenda for later in the year!