PDA

View Full Version : turtle died

Tink
12-07-2008, 10:05 AM
got caught in the filter..his foot got cut off and he drowned and we didn't know.

can't take too much more death, things are going down the tubes it feels like lately. and now i've got more appts next week . how long till everything calms down? i keep getting pushed and pushed. i'm burning out.

kado
12-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Your not alone Tink. Everything here is going wrong here this morning as well.

jane X

PoshPuss
12-07-2008, 10:49 AM
Tink, chin up dear, poor turt's demise must have been another blow but you are strong. It was an accident, unpreventable at that.
Take heart too Jane, things will get better for both of you soon.
You have your Catsey pals to share with :)

Tink
12-07-2008, 11:33 AM
yes, i suppose when it rains it pours. i hate these kinds of time periods. i keep pushing through but it seems like it is getting more and more and longer each week. i'm really ready for some peace and stability.

Jac
12-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Tink chin up. God know's I went through the Sh*t for long enough. It does end though and you appreciate things more.
Take care were all here.

angieh
12-07-2008, 12:43 PM
So sorry Tink. Stay strong - take time to centre yourself xxx

Mags
12-07-2008, 04:42 PM
Try not to take on too much Tink, there is a limit as to what you can do or save. The turtle was an accident, not your fault;)

Stay strong!

Tink
12-07-2008, 08:42 PM
thanx everyone, sorry about my bad mood last night. i'm feeling better (maybe getting used to this kind of thing? is that good or bad?) and now i'm going to try to get OH to help me buy a buddy for the remaining one as he seems lonely now.

dandysmom
12-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Tink, I know it's a cliche, but sometimes when things are going really wrong it helps me to think of the Serenity Prayer, you know: the courage to change the things I can change, to accept the things I cannot change, and the wisdom to know the difference....

And we're always here to listen .....

Tink
13-07-2008, 01:15 AM
thanx, DM. you know, i think it's one of those times where everything is crazy then it dies down a bit later and you get geared up for craziness again. i'm waiting for the winding down part somewhat anxiously...LOL